Double Punishment? (Rohit x Virat) (part 1)

So this was a very long plot where I had to show that vi is clinging to foreigners so Ro got jealous. Now I'm skipping that to the smut part. You guys can imagine anything. I mean, it's simple.

So as I tell you, tighten your seatbelt because the fun will start.

Top : Rohit
Bottom : Virat
...

"I tell you this one thing vi and you keep on forgetting it every damn time."

Rohit said to the scared Virat who was tied on the bed, naked. Rohit was totally a psychopath since he saw the tall foreigner almost kissing Virat. Though Virat pushed him away and dodged the kiss, but Rohit sharma had a beast hidden which awakened tonight.

"R-ro-"

"Huh what?"

Rohit sarcastically asked landing a harsh grip on Virat's already hardened dick. Virat squirmed in pain.

"S-sorry s-i-r."

"Good."

Rohit released his grip.

"You don't know what awaits you baby. I've great ideas."

With that Rohit opened the dangerous box lying beside the bed on the table for which Virat was more scared.

Rohit took out a spanking belt.

Virat had goosebumps all over his body and he was already shaking a little. He has never saw Rohit like this. He gulped and decided to be a good boy so that Rohit forgives him half way.

Me in the bg : but I have other plans😈

Rohit sat down between Vi's legs and harshly made him spead his knees so that he'd be on total view. Virat's hole was already wet, but not so much.

"This spanking part won't be the same as you think honey. I'll spank you right there."

Rohit pointed at Virat's hole as Virat got scared more,

"N-no si-r I-I-"

"Don't talk back Virat. I might increase your punishment."

Virat's lips fell shut. But he couldn't gulp in the fact that Rohit was seriously going to spank him there.

"You don't have to count. Scream as much as you can."

With that Rohit pulled his hand up, Virat's eyes closed instantly and a loud blow fell against Virat's cunt. Virat couldn't keep his eyes closed, the way his eyes opened was almost like it was sticking out. He screamed out, not liking the contact. Tears which he was holding back for so long slides down against his cheek. The grip on his handcuffs tightened, though it pained. Virat couldn't even imagine how he'd take more of those.

"Oh it hurts? But there's still 9 to go."

Rohit said with a fake sad smile and again pulled his hand up and landed it down with greater force having the boy under him go insane by the pain.

The process continued, with Virat not being able to think properly. With each blow he cried out, his throat pained, his hole was red and it became so so sensitive that even if it got touched a little hell squirm by the pain. His face was a whole mess. His mouth opened, panting, eyes almost bulging out, red cheeks, tears smudged all over his face. The punishment didn't even started and he became so so weak.

Rohit hummed putting the belt back in the box. No praises, no kisses, no hugs, nothing. No one can even imagine what Virat was going through.

Rohit opened his clothes and pulled out a cock ring out of the box. Virat couldn't even feel scared after seeing that, he was gone so mad after the spanks. He couldn't even look properly at what Rohit was doing.

Rohit again came in between his legs and made him wear the cock ring. Virat now understanding the intensity of the situation, started crying.

"Tsk, tsk, look who's crying."

Virat didn't knew what had happened to Rohit, why he was behaving like such a monster.

No lube, no condom, no preparation for Virat.

Rohit again harshly held his knees and forcefully got himself inside in one go. Virat's already sensitive hole being spread so ruthlessly, hurted. It hurted so much what Virat felt now he couldn't feel that part any more. He was crying constantly, groaning in pain. But the person who used to listen and understand his situation, is now the reason he is in this situation.

Without giving the time to adjust to the small boy, Rohit started thrusting. Thrusting like a animal. Virat's whole body went numb. He couldn't figure out which one was his hand and which one was his leg.

The process continued, Rohit didn't stop even for a moment in between. After Rohit had came for the third time, he pulled out the cock ring from Virat's cock and messaged his dick until he came.

Virat was crying non stop. He has never been treated so badly. Ever.

It seemed like finally Rohit came back to his own senses. He held Virat's face and spoke,

"Are you okay?"

Virat pushed his hands away harshly and shouted,

"The hell I'm okay!"

He cried more. Rohit tensed.

"V-vi I got carried away-"

"And I am the one on which you'll get carried away huh?! Rohit you were a monster today! Go to hell!!"

Virat said as he wiped off his tears, and turned to the side.

"Vi listen to me."

Rohit tried shaking him but Virat didn't answer.

"Vii please."

No answer.

Rohit sighed laying beside him. Maybe he can just talk to him about this the next morning...
.
.
.

Hey guys. This is the update for tomorrow. Don't backfire my own sentence on me. I'll be bolusy tomorrow, so I update now. Hope you liked it. Next part will come soon..