Ch.09: slight changes

✒︎♡
.
.
.

It was 4:00AM in the morning, yeonjun was sitting in the kitchen, his back hunched over, while laying his head on the table, face down. Taehyun put a glass of cold water on the table, he sighed, and lean his back against the counter, crossing his arms, "alright, are you ready to tell me what's wrong" He asked and patiently waited for the other's response.

Before this, taehyun actually came out of his room to go to the bathroom, and before he went to bed, he went to get a glass of water, just to find yeonjun sitting there, face down on the counter table, it was 3:35AM at the time.

Taehyun assume something happened or something, even when he asked what's wrong, yeonjun didn't even lift his face up, he just groaned in response, and he doesn't seem like he's gonna go back to his room any time soon, so taehyun decided to stay with him.

Back to the present moment. Yeonjun hold his face peeking through his fingers as he finally lifted his head up slowly, taehyun patiently waited for whatever yeonjun wanted to say.

He can heard yeonjun take a big gulp from the glass, then place it down making a bit of noise in the process. Taehyun took a glance at the camera in the kitchen before glancing at yeonjun, slightly worried for him, but when he did get a good look, it got him confused. It was not the vibe he thought it would be.

Yeonjun eyes were widen as he stare at the glass cup, his hands on his face, his ears were red along with his cheeks, it almost reminded him of that time they went live together.

Lastly but not least, taehyun noticed his lip were slightly bruised, like someone bit it.

Isn't this a completely different atmosphere?? this is definitely not those sad moments, taehyun thought.

"Taehyun.. I..-.." yeonjun slowly put his hands down but struggled with his words, it was like he couldn't find the words he wanted to say.

"I'm.. I'm just..- ughh...!" yeonjun groaned in a frustrated tone, his eyes avoided taehyun as if he was worried about his reaction.

Taehyun noticed that and attempted to calm the older down "Take your time, hyung." And yeonjun nodded, he took a deep breath, and his red cheeks began to tone down.

He sit up straight, this time yeonjun look less a mess, is the word taehyun could find to used. "Sorry taehyun, I just had a bad dream, that's all, sorry for keeping you up with me" yeonjun said with a guilty smile. Taehyun blinked at the words, bad dreams? That face he saw was definitely not from a bad dream.

"Really? Is that why you're not going back to you room?" Taehyun asked crossing his arms, and yeonjun hesitantly nodded, "yep, a bad dream, it was traumatizing," he exaggerated "I was just embarrassed to admit it." He clarified, and taehyun didn't want to push it, especially since he knows they should be careful what they say on camera, and he's sure yeonjun knows it too.

"Hyung, what are you? a baby?" Taehyun tease with straight face, while grabbing the empty glass that yeonjun drank from and walk to the refrigerator. Yeonjun frowned "and what if I am? babies are cute you know~"

Taehyun chuckled as he put the same glass into the cup hold, then press the cold water button on the refrigerator, "they're cute, yes, but hyung I'm not good with them" he said with a small smile

Yeonjun raised a brow "what do you mean, you're literally one of them" he laughed, and taehyun turn back with a glass a cold water in his hand, his face had no reaction, "I'm still gonna stand by my words. The only ones who's good with kids is probably you or soobin hyung." He said taking a big sip from the glass. Yeonjun didn't respond, he just have a small smile and nodded.