Ch.03: "why am i like this?!!"

✒︎♡
.
.
.

"seeing in words isn't enough to believe, I wanna heard you say it yourself, if you admit it, the feeling could be mutual."

Yeonjun froze when's he's face to face with soobin, why is Soobin so serious about this? he usually don't joke about these kind of stuff..

still if he admitted it, there's a chance soobin would reciprocate his feelings, that's something he wanted.. right?

"If you don't want it, then just push me away, it's simple"
soobin said leaning him in closer to yeonjun, so close that they could feel each other's breath and heartbeats

Yeonjun just shut his eyes and embrace himself, don't know if he was too stunned to move or something else..

-BANG BANG-
"HYUNGG WHY ARENT YOU AWAKE!?!!?" Beomgyu shouted banging the door

Yeonjun woke up, realizing it was all a dream, damn you cliche..

"GETT UPPP"
Beomgyu continues to shout

"Aa, aah, I'm awake so stop screaming!!!" yeonjun replied loudly though he wish he could go back to sleep and dreamed about that again..

"Uggh i wanted to dream about that again.. soobin was so close, thought we would ki.." Yeonjun mumbled as he sat up while still half asleep

After rubbing his eyes he realized what he said

'Now I just wish I didn't wake up today' he cover his face flustered wanting to die

'No wait what am I saying!? I'm glad I woke up..!!' either way It sound like he likes it

He stood up running to the bathroom feeling flustered and frustrated

After he wash up, he came out to see that his stylist already left his today fit in his room so he just change into it that

A milky pink sweater with hes new cardigan that Soobin bought and white baggy rip jean, he's stylist approved so he's happy

"this color makes me feel pretty.."
He checked himself out in the mirror before grabbing his things

"Alright just focus on schedule and nothing else choi yeonjun!"

he prepared himself as he stood in front of his door, but paused for a moment. He walk back toward his bed and lifted up his pillow, and breath out of relief when seeing the diary is still there, it kinda annoys him now, when dream-soobin talk smack about his hidden spot.

"It's a good hiding spot, it's in the place most people would not check because it's too obvious, so why would anyone bother, I'm a genius"

It's just a stupid dream, that's messing with him because he's was slightly stressed before. But this is real life, so his hiding spot dose not suck and soobin would not actually reciprocate his feelings.

the last part kinda hurt for some reason, yeonjun just shrugged it off, maybe he's still felt weird about the dream..

He put the pillow down covering the book completely before walking back to the door, he look at his bed one last time before leaving his room, is the dream making him doubt himself a bit? He can't tell.