I looked up from my phone when Mr mittal started talking to me.

"It's nice to meet you personally like this Aaransh, I have heard a lot about you" he said and now everyone's attention on us.

"Nice to meet you too Mr mittal, and things you have heard about me are all good ones I guess?" I said as we shook hands. My face straight all the time, and i don't even want show any emotions here.

"Of course, good ones." he said laughing, but he knows what I was implying there.

"Aaransh please call us uncle and aunty, of course only if you are comfortable with it." Mrs Mittal said.

I just nodded in response.

This lady........I have heard that she is all strict and practical, a sharp money minded women and can do anything for her business.

I know she won't show her true face here but I know her intentions. I also know why they are being all nice here.

"Uncle, when will you call our bhabhi?" Siya suddenly asked, interrupting us.

Bhabhi? I don't even know her name and these monkeys already started calling her bhabhi?.

"Yes uncle, call her fast please." My brother Abhishek added.

These fools........... I glared at them giving them warning and they dare to ignore me, just wait till we get home then I will show you monkeys what I can do.

"Ji, bula lijiye hamari Bahu ko, abhi toh rukha nahi jayega. Sirf photo me hi dekha hai usko humne." Dadi said to Mrs Mittal.

"Right, now call our daughter-in-law, we can't wait more. We have just seen her photo."

Dadi you also? Daughter-in-law? You people are not my family at all.

Mrs Mittal was going to answer but a maid came with some snacks. The least thing I want to is eat now.

This feels like eating in my own funeral.

"Ji maaji, I will call her down but first have something, it's however snacks time so please." She said as the snacks were served. I didn't want to eat so I just had coffee.

Mrs Mittal went somewhere upstairs maybe to call her? I don't even know her name.

I came out of my thoughts when Mr mittal started talking about our company so I got busy talking with him.

And when I say talking, it's just one or two words answers. Giving paragraphs of answers is not my thing, I talk only when required with outside people.

I side eyed my siblings who were staring at something? or someone? Keeping their mouth open.

*Idiots*

I looked at the direction they were looking at and....................

"Angel?"

My mind can only think of this word to describe her. Angel......... A beautiful angel.

Damn! How can she be so beautiful......... Maybe beautiful is not enough to describe her?.

I.........I am just stating facts that she is good looking you know. As a businessman we have to notice everything.

I stared at her, she was coming with her mother, keeping her head little down but we can see her face.

Everyone got silent looking at her coming down.

She is just alluring and that dress? It Makes her more beautiful.