First Meet

Aaransh POV

Its been 2 days since i said yes to marrage. And here we are going to meet her.

I initially refused to meet her but as usual got dragged here by dadu's command.

This so ridiculous. Like literally it's just two days and now my family arranged our meet?. How did they even find a girl in such a short time?.

Maybe everything was planned and they were just waiting for me to say yes.

*Sigh*

I am now driving towards mittal mansion. Yes I know about the mittal family. Vinay Mittal a millionaire, and his wife kangana mittal, who help him in his business. They are one of the families who are still trying to fit in this so-called 'rich' society, where you will be only respected if you have a lot of money or you belong to some of the families which are powerful.

I have heard that they are too conservative. I have never personally met them.....but as a businessman we get to hear a lot of things, which are sometimes good and sometimes............ pretty bad.

And until now I have heard only good things about mittal family. But, I won't trust anyone. First i need to do a background check on them.

I reached the gate of the Mittal mansion. as i entered the gate, I can see two more cars of my family standing there.

As we exited the car, we were welcomed by Mr and Mrs Mittal who were waiting for us.

They greeted everyone and Mr mittal started talking to dadu.

Ahhh, why am I here?, i want to just run somewhere leaving all of this. I don't even want to meet anyone.

I saw my siblings talking with each other, they must be planning something mischievous...... otherwise them talking to eachother without fighting is like a wonder.

I was going to talk with them but I heard Mr mittal talking to dadu

"Namaste, Rawat Saab" Mr mittal greeted dadu.
(Saab = sir)

"Namaste mittal, kaise ho sab?, kitne saal hue tumse aise milke." Dadu asked Mr mittal.

"Namaste mittal, how are you all?, it's been so many years we have met like this."

How do they know each other? I didn't know dadu was close with this family.

"Ji it has been many years. you stopped meeting us after Papa's death." Mr mittal said and going to continue but was cut off by Mrs Mittal.

"Aap aise hi sabko bahar khade karake baate karenge yaa andar bhi bulayenge?" She said to Mr mittal. thank god at least someone noticed that we were still standing in the porch of their mansion.

"Will you just talk while letting them stand outside or will you let them come in also?"

"Sorry for that, please come in everyone" Mr mittal said as he guided us to their living room.

We all got seated as the ladies started talking themselves, dadu, papa and Mr mittal started business talks and lastly my monkeys are in different world only.

What are they planning? I swear if they do something then I am going to cut their allowance.

I was sitting there silently observing the elegant mansion, i know it's not as big as ours but hey I can like others house also right?.

Then I checked my phone if there is any urgent things I had to deal with but there is nothing. I wish I had some urgent matter and I can go from here.

*Sigh*