Chapter Thirty-One: Undress Yourself.

Start from the beginning

The male broke the kiss, only to look down at Raven's stomach. His hand glided up his mate's side before rubbing her glowing belly, "Don't worry. I'll be gentle, enough." His member was already throbbing, dripping of pre pleasure. The male suddenly turned so his back was to the wall, while he helped Raven so her back rested against his stomach and chest. The beast's eyes only brightened as he took her hips in his hands and began to lift and position her over his member.

All the while, Raven's breathing had quickened, her face a crimson red. The two had locked a few times, but Raven was use to being beneath him. Certainly not like this. It wasn't unusual for Osa to act in a dominant or feral manner towards the end of locking, but right now, he was obviously just running off his own drive and Raven's own.

She brought her hands down to his. Raven's fingers interlocked with the Irinaut's as he held her with a firm but gentle grip. Raven was on her knees as he pulled her down on to the length of his member, "A-Ahh!" She couldn't help but gasp out at the sudden insertion of his length, "O-Osa, hah.."

The Irinaut could only grin; flashing those razored teeth. He grunted as he gently squeezed her hips; his thumbs both grazing her sides. Before the woman could say much more, Osa had begun pulling her up and down on his shaft, a low groan escaped him, his feathers were completely raised, that glow building around his heart. The male had pulled her close against him as he bounced her, his own hips thrusting upwards occasionally out of instinct.

Raven couldn't hold back her moans. Her hands hand moved down to Osa's wrists, her face blazing as he just, took her. Truly, she was enjoying it. Raven's flower was wet with her own essence. The inner walls of her slit were tight against her partner's member. Even now she didn't now how he was able to make it fit. "Hnnn, O-Osa you're already at your knot, h-hah.."

"Gah.." Osa had pressed his face into Raven's neck. The Irinaut suddenly released her hips before tucking his forearms under the bend of her legs before hoisting them up. The male had braced his feet against the bed and bent up his legs. He trailed his tongue against her neck to her shoulder, "Is this what you wanted, Raven?" He groaned as he thrusted his hips upwards, finding it difficult for himself to even let up as he braced his mate against him.

"F-Fuck..Y-Yes!" Raven cried out as he suddenly took ahold of her legs and braced her. The woman's face was flushed as she found herself wrapping her arms up around the back of Osa's neck. Tingles of pleasure ran down her spine as his tongue glided against her skin. The Irinaut was naturally dominant, and when he did things like this, all the woman could do was melt into him, "O-Ohh, Osa, ah!" Raven felt his knot slamming into her, their juices mixing and dripping on to the bed and Osa's stomach.

Osa was in his own world. A deep growl escaped him as his senses just seemed focused on what was happening. The male was vigorously thrusting his hips, his panting becoming heavier he seemed to focus on pushing in his knot, he was obviously close, "R-Raven.." The male whined out, wincing as he pushed himself all the way in, earning a loud squeak from his partner.

The woman had turned her head to face Osa, her lips against his cheek. As he began to push his knot in, Raven felt that warming feeling only building, but much stronger then any prior. As Osa pulled her into his knot, "Hahhhh.." Raven cried out loudly as she felt sweet release. Her juices enough so to wet Osa, and the bed.

Even after the Irinaut had his knot inserted, he continued to just passionately thrust up into his moaning mess of a mate. Raven couldn't hold back any of the noises escaping her, and Osa himself was being rather vocal. Chirps and murrs had came in the beginning, now replaced with lustful growls and crackling, "Ohh, love.." Osa suddenly thrusted up with full force, a roar bellowed in his chest as he finished. The male's load for the most part hardly escaping as his knot held it inside her, "Mmm.."

Raven could only moan messily as he pumped inside her frame. She felt rather rag doll like as the male just made rather passionate hot love to her. Osa seemed to know how to make her melt every time.

As Osa began to slow down, he gently set down her legs. The Irinaut repositioned his hands on her hips before squeezing her rump. Naturally even though he knew she was pregnant, Osa held her in place, his hips occasionally thrusting upwards. While he locked her, his seed filling her, Osa's hands had taken to rubbing and stroking her breasts, and his lips and tongue exploring her neck and collar bone. The Irinaut brought one hand down to one of her hips and gently braced it. The two were truthfully quite affectionate, really rubbing where either one could reach, "I love you, Raven."

Raven felt her legs relax and took a breath of relief. The woman closed her eyes as Osa trailed his hands over her body, her breasts, her erect nipples. Even now they were all sensitive. She found herself rubbing his neck, shoulders, arms, much like him where she could reach as he continued to pump inside her. As he told her he loved her, she could only smile and press her frame as close as she could against his, "I love you, Osa."