Chapter 5 - The Pressure Is On

A/N
hi guys, me again 💔 so this chapter will be talking abt the sports festival, and ofc since it is a mha based story, most of the events from the anime will still be included and some won't such as most of the villains ones im sorry lol.
anyways that's all for now hope u enjoy 🙌🏼

• • •

The entire class immediately started talking after Aizawa made that announcement.

You started to remember the stories your mother would tell you about her Sports Festivals and how that was, she was such a remarkable woman who had so many accomplishments. There was so much to look up to, and you knew you wanted to make her proud.

"Dammit! I can't wait to explode some bastard's head off!" That one ash-blonde spiky-haired boy practically shouted. Laughs were heard from all around the room while the boy grinned like an idiot.

"That's Bakugo," Jirou whispered to you as Aizawa attempted to quiet down the class so he'd have a chance to explain everything about the Sports Festival. You leaned in slightly to hear Jirou over all the chatter.

"Just so you know—it's probably best to avoid him if you ever come into contact with him. He's a hot-headed asshole, he doesn't care how anyone feels as long as whatever he's doing validates himself."

You slowly nodded as she explained this new information that you were still trying to process. "I feel bad for whoever his opponents are gonna be in the Festival, then," you replied to Jirou as the chatter finally calmed down.

Aizawa shook his head at how difficult it was to calm down his class. "Lord.."

"As I was saying," he started, "Students from each grade and every course compete among each other in their respective age groups. The event begins with preliminary elimination rounds, and those who manage to pass move up to compete in the main and final event."

You got the main idea of everything, but the training building up to this was going to be difficult. Everyone was well aware.

"This event is broadcasted everywhere, and people from all around the world come to watch it." Aizawa added.

"Eeee! I'm gonna be famous!!" The invisible girl squealed out of excitement.

Jirou turned to you again, "That's Hagakure. Her quirks pretty obvious." Jirou made clear. You nodded slightly and smiled to yourself at how excited she seemed to be.

"My hero suit is gonna be so cute!" Mina added in addition to what Hagakure said as the chatter in the class grew louder and louder once again. Aizawa slammed his hand down on his desk to quiet the class.

Immediately, silence washed over the room out of fear. "Don't make me threaten to expel all of you, again." it was dead silent after that comment.

You felt like you couldn't even move a single inch in this situation, you were too scared to. Thank god you weren't there during the start of the year where he really might've harped on actually expelling everyone.

"We're going to be starting training within the next few days, so be prepared. You'll also be designing and sketching your Hero Suits along with the features you want for the continuation after the Sports Festival. For the Festival, you'll be wearing your gym uniforms until your costumes get developed by designers."

The thought of designing your own hero suit excited you, especially since you had more leisure with it since you had a mental-based quirk, you weren't limited to really anything like other students might be if they had a physical quirk that affected their bodies.