She then opened Ren's gift which was a black cat pin, her eyes lit up seeing the pin and she placed the pin on her jacket before she opened Masato's which was a necklace that was a heart with their first initials engraved into it. she looked at Masato with a smile before she kissed his cheek softly. "Thank you for the necklace, mind helping me place it on Masato?"

"Of course."

She handed it to him and he placed it onto neck as the necklace draped around her neck. She held the golden heart in her hand and smiled. "This is one of the most precious things I've ever gotten Masato, I'm going to cherish this forever." She said happily as she leaned against him

"I'm glad that you like it, but that's not the only thing that I got you. It's merely the smallest."

Reina sat up looking at him stunned. "W-What do you mean by that? Y-You're going to spoil me Masato"

"So what if I do? You're my girlfriend and I want to make sure that ill brain of yours realize that I'm never going to leave you no matter what happens." Masato said with a smile

She averted her eyes knowing that he was right about how her brain worked. Masato then got from behind the cameras a plush black cat that was the size of a small child. Her eyes widened seeing what he had gotten her. She stood up instantly seeing the plush cat. "M-Masato...is...is that what I think it is?!"

"It is, it's the plush cat that you were staring at when we were coming home the night I had asked you to be my girlfriend." Masato said with a nod of his head

Reina rushed up to him and hugged him tightly. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She said happily

He wrapped his arms around her tightly "You're more than welcome Reina." He said amused at how she was acting

Once she let go of him, she grabbed the plush cat and she smothered her face into the plush cat. "So fluffy!"

Masato couldn't help but chuckle a bit seeing how she was acting, he knew that her childhood was taken from her. So seeing her acting as she had he wasn't going to completely criticize knowing that she was never allowed to act like a child. Reina looked behind her to the clock only for their to be a timer set into place.

"It's almost midnight." Reina stated placing the plush cat down

"It is, do you know the tradition for New years on midnight?" Masato asked curiously

"Nope, I usually am asleep with tears in my eyes by this time." Reina said shaking her head no

As it got close to midnight, he pull her close to him wrapping his left arm around her as he held the side of her face with his right hand, Reina got rather flustered seeing just how close he was to her. "M-Masato?"

As it got to be midnight he kissed her on the lips, which stunned her but she shut her eyes and kissed him back happily as she held onto his upper arms tightly. Once he pulled away from her she opened her eyes. "Happy new year Reina." Masato said with a smile

"H-Happy new year Masato" She said flustered 

The two of them then looked at the camera before bowing their heads and said their goodbyes before the cameras went off. Reina then went face first into Masato's chest as she whined out. "D-Did you really have to do that on camera Masato?"

He smiled and laughed a bit at her attitude. "Yes, we are a couple now. People are going to want to see how we are around one another. You will get used to the loving affection I give you Reina."

"I...I know just...I didn't think you'd go and kiss me like that."

"Are you complaining about it?"

She placed her hands on his chest and shook her head. "N-No! I...I'd never Masato!"

He kissed her on the lips once more and smiled. "Good, now why don't you get some sleep alright? You've done enough for now."

"Okay, Goodnight Masato."

"Goodnight Reina."

Reina took the big plush cat and she waddled her way to her dorm room where she saw more presents waiting for her on her bed. "Oh goodness me..." She said as she dropped the black cat plush on the end up of her bed

Haruka giggled at her reaction. "The other guys that didn't outwardly give you what they got you handed them to me to place in here."

"I figured, Guess I need to open them so I can sleep."

Haruka nodded her head as she smiled "Did you enjoy your birthday this year Reina?"

"I did, it was nice being around so many caring and loving people this year that cared so much about me." Reina said as she opened the presents one by one Syo and Natsuki had gotten her books to read. Camus had gotten her new sneakers to wear which was weird for her to open. Ranmaru had gotten her a bracelet with a music note on it. Otoya and Tokiya both got her a game and a game system for her to play on her off days. And Cecil had gotten her a necklace with a black cat on it. She slipped it on and smiled. "The guys have all been so thoughtful towards me...I'm going to need to repay their kindness today."

"From what some of them have told me, what they got you want to repay you for your Christmas gift to them. So I wouldn't be so hung up on that thought Reina." Haruka said with a small smile

"Oh...really?"

"Yeah, a few of the guys felt rather bad about what had happened on that day so they did what they had to make it up to you."

"Oh...well okay then. I'm going to go to sleep now. Night Haruka."

"Night Reina rest well." Haruka said with a smile