45

When it was Ranmaru's turn, he had made it so it was Maroon, light blue, light purple, green and black at the end.

"Two right." Ai stated

Reina was in thought for a moment before she made it be Maroon, Light purple, Green, light blue, Black. Ai clapped his hands with a smile. "You got it Reina nicely done."

The two males were stunned to see how Ai had done up the setting. Ai then took the cups from their places. "Turn around for one last time. Last round."

When the three of them turned around one last time Ai motioned for Masato to get close and to set it up for Reina's surprise. When Ai told them they could turn around, as they did Ai did a motion that only Reiji and Ranmaru knew and the two males got up and they chose to move the white board from behind Reina and she was in thought about what Ai could have possibly had done. 

"I don't get a clue this time do I?" Reina inquired

"Sorry not this time Reina." Ai said with a smile

She let out a small sigh as she was in thought

"But I will allow you to have outside help. Jinguji will you help her out?" Ai inquired as he looked to his right to ren

Ren smiled and nodded his head. "Of course."

He went to sit beside Reina and he gave her a hint by stacking up all of the cups and placing on the table a small box that was wrapped. Reina stiffened up as she looked up at Ren. "W-Wait...H-Hold up what's going on here?"

"Finish the game and you'll see." Ren said with a smile

She held onto the present with both of her hands and placed it on the box and Ai smiled as he turned the box to face her. "Mhm. Happy birthday Reina." Ai said happily

Reina teared up a bit before Masato came out with the others from QUARTET NIGHT and STARISH as they all sang 'happy birthday' to her as Masato had wheeled out a strawberry birthday cake for her. Reina covered her mouth with her hands as she began to cry seeing just how much effort they all did for her birthday. She was quick to get up after they finished singing to blow out the candles. Afterwards she hugged each one of the males as a thank you before she gave Masato a kiss on the cheek. 

"T-Thank you all of you. T-This really was such a good surprise!" She said happily

"Hijirikawa and I wanted to do something for you since you went rather low contact with Hijirikawa on his birthday because of all of the bad comments that were made. He personally wanted to make sure you knew that you were wanted and loved here." Ren said with a smile

Reina smiled as she looked up at Masato who gave her a flustered smile. "Masato, you truly are a sweet gentleman...Thank you so much."

Reiji cut a piece of the cake and gave it to her, she thanked him and ate a piece of it before she hummed out in delight. "This cake is so sweet! I love it so much!"

"I'm glad you do, Masato and I worked together to make it for you last night." Ai stated with a smile

Reina felt rather spoiled by Masato hearing just how much he had done for her, all of the sat down and ate the cake as they talked amongst themselves until they were finish eating. Afterwards Masato had given Reina his present. "Happy birthday Reina, I hope this is one of many that we'll be able to celebrate together."

"Mhm, I hope so too Masato." She said happily as she thanked him for the gift

She didn't open it right away, she wanted to spend the rest of her night with all of them as the guys all decided they'd show Reina how to play charades. Reina laughed and enjoyed playing the game even if she didn't know half of what the boys were doing. As it got late most of them left out until it was just Masato and Reina still in front of the camera. It was then that Reina chose to open the three presents that she had gotten. The first was from Ai which was a book he figured she'd enjoy reading.