30

When the show came back on the air, Kyo had Reina come out on her own which confused her as she stood beside Kyo. "So, this holiday is all about giving to another. So due to that...I'm going to be giving a surprise to this lovely little idol. As everyone here should be aware, she was adopted by Luna Wuu due to her parents not being in the picture anymore. But, that isn't completely true."

Reina stiffened as she looked at Kyo confused but said nothing as Kyo continued to speak.

"As many of you should be aware of, over twenty years ago there was a lovely woman who went by the name 'raven' who was shot in the chest while she was on tour. Everyone thought she had died. But I'm very excited and happy to tell you that it's not the case!"

Reina's eyes widened in shock hearing Kyo speak before Kyo grinned happily

"I would like all of you to please give a big welcome back to the idol scene Kato 'Raven' Mika!"

As Kyo spoke her name Reina looked to the side of her to see her mother come out with a smile on her face. Reina instantly covered her mouth with both of her hands as she teared up as the female walked up to her.

"My-you look like a mini-me little Reina." The female said happily

"M-Mother? I...Is...Is that truly you?!" She asked as she took her hands off of her mouth

"That is it. I'm sorry you had to be taken care of by your god father for so long. I had to go through a lot just to be alright again." The female said with a small smile

Reina hugged her mother tightly and cried against her. "I...I'm so happy to have at least one of my parents!" She said happily

Mika hugged her back and petted the back of her head softly. "There-there sweetie, it's alright. You'll always have me at your side sweet heart."

Reina sobbed out against her mother for a bit before her mother wiped the tears from her eyes. "Reina dear, why don't we do a song together hm? Show people just how the Kato family performs." She said happily

Reina nodded her head. "S-Sure! I...I'd love that mother!"She said happily

Kyo stepped back as the two of them sang 'Winter wonderland' together. As the two of them sang together, they held hands as Reina smiled happily singing side by side with her mother. Once they finished Kyo came back out as all of them clapped their hands. 

"Now we're going to get everyone else out here and do our secret Santa saga. Ladies why don't you go and sit down by the tree to the right of me while the others come out." Kyo said with a smile

They nodded their heads and sat down together as the others came out. Ranmaru and Reiji sat by Reina as those from HEAVENS sat by her mother. Once everyone was out and sitting out. Kyo sat by them and smiled

"Now here's what's going to happen, I'm going to pull a name from this jar and whoever I pick is going to give their gift to their chosen person. Now first up is..." Kyo said before he picked a piece of paper out of the jar. 

Once he got the name he read it off. "Kiryu Van."

He gave his gift to Nagi who opened it to see that it was a new game for him to play. Kyo then picked another name. "Kato Mika."

Mika got her gift from where it was before she gave it to Kyo, Kyo opened it to see that it was a family portrait. Kyo smiled at her and thanked her before he picked another name

"Next is Kotobuki Reiji."

Reiji got his gift from the side of the room which was in a bag before he gave it to Reina. Reina was skeptical before she opened the bag before she saw that it was a fluffy plush bunny. Her eyes lit up seeing the plush bunny and hugged it tightly. She smiled as she looked at Reiji. "Thank you so much Senpai!"

"You're welcome, I figured since you chose the rabbit for your animal for the Luna project that it was your favorite animal."

Reina nodded her head. "It is, thank you so much!" She said happily

Kyo then picked out another name. "Kato Reina."

Reina got her gift from her purse before she handed it to Ranmaru who sat right beside her. "Here you go Senpai."

Ranmaru was stunned that she had been the one to get him. He thanked her and opened it to see that it was a new pair of punk rock bracers which made him smile and placed a hand on the top of her head. "Thanks kid."

She smiled as she saw the smile on his face. "You're welcome, I talked with Ren and Masato Senpai about what to get you since I don't know you that well."

"That would explain why you bolted out of the room so quickly once you knew who you had."

"Next is Amakusa Shion." 

Shion handed his gift to Van, which was a Baseball and a bat. Which He thanked him for. Kyo then picked out another name. "Oh...this is my name." Kyo stated before he got his gift from his desk and walked up to Mika. "Happy holidays sis."

"Thanks big bro." Mika said with a smile

Mika opened the present and saw that it was a small box that had a key inside of it. Mika looked confused at her brother. "Okay you have to explain yourself Kyo."

"I've been taking care of the house that you and your late husband had bought years ago. It's still in your name..so I figured you could go back there now that you're alright."

Mika's pink eyes widened. "Oh...oh! Thank you Kyo, that's rather thoughtful of you."

Kyo smiled at her. "You're welcome little sis."

Kyo then picked up another name from the Jar. "Next is Mikado Nagi."

Nagi smiled as he gave his present to Shion, Shion opened it only for his eyes to widen seeing that it was a book about different types of birds. He smiled and thanked Nagi. 

"Which then leaves now Kurosaki Ranmaru."

Ranmaru gave a rather odd looking box to Reiji, Reiji looked confused at first before he opened the box only for his eyes to widen seeing that there was a fedora in the box. He got the fedora out of the box and wore it. "Thanks ranran!" He said happily

"Yeah, not a problem. I know how obsessed you are with those things."

"Now, with that out of the way, we're going to play a few games. The first game Kato Reina already knows how to play." 

Kyo said as he got up and went to the side where the ball pit and beams were set up. "The wire will trip up anyone who doesn't jump over it as it gets faster over time. The last one standing will be facing up against Raven."