28

As it came to be the afternoon of the day before Christmas, Reina had met up with Reiji and Ranmaru to talk to them about what they were going to be doing for the Christmas special for the game show they were going on. Reiji had looked into the show for them and it seemed like it was Kyo's show that was hosting the game show for Christmas. The three of them were being invited to be a part of a Christmas special that they were running for the entire day. Their segment was from three in the afternoon until eight in the evening. 

The three of them were expected to do their version of Christmas tunes and play games against each other and other guests that were going to be on the show. Reina was more than happy to hear what Reiji had told her and Ranmaru. "Oh! And I was told that we're supposed to do a gift exchange as a secret santa type thing." Reiji said before he gave an envelope to the two of them "We have to get something for someone else and give that gift to that person on camera."

Reina was confused and opened the envelope only to see that she had gotten Ranmaru, which made her curious on what she should get him. She didn't know her senpai like the others did. So she had no idea what to get him. Reiji explained a few more things to them before Reina went to talk to Masato and Ren about her problem. She hoped that the two of them would be able to help her out with her small problem.

When she found them in their dorm room, the two of them looked at her curiously. "Is there something we can help you out with Little Rei?" Ren asked curiously

"I hope so...I have a small problem and I know that you two were juniors that were under Kurosaki senpai for a while...so I hope that you two can help me figure out what I should get him for a secret Santa thing for what I have to do for my project with him and Kotobuki senpai." Reina asked

"He isn't just our senpai for idol. We grew up with the guy." Ren said with a smile

Masato nodded his head in agreement. "Come in Reina, the two of us can help you out."

She went into the room and the three of them sat on the couches that were in the room. Ren and Masato told her exactly what they knew ranmaru liked and how he was like so she had a better understanding of Ranmaru. Hearing everything that she was from the two males, she was getting a better picture of what to do in her situation. She thanked the two of them for what they had said and went to leave only for Masato to hold her back by her arm.

She raised an eyebrow as she looked at Masato. "Yes?"

"I've been concerned about you since I knew you had went to your god fathers funeral on the twenty-first. How are you holding up?" Masato asked concerned

She gave him a sad smile. "It's a bit hard knowing that he's gone...but I'll be fine. I ended up finding out that in the place I once called home, he had left me a present for my birthday that he wanted me to open on my birthday." She said as she face him while she spoke

Masato let go of her arm as he gave her a sympathetic smile. "Will you be opening it up on camera?"

She nodded her head. "I think...I think it's the only thing that I'll be doing to celebrate my birthday. It'll also show people that even in death Luna Wuu has a kind sincere heart to do something so sweet for his god daughter."

"Where did you end up placing your god fathers urn?" Ren asked curiously

"In my apartment. I didn't trust it being here."

"That's fair, when you, Kurosaki and Kotobuki come back There's going to be a Christmas party we're hosting here in the dorms." Masato said with a smile

Reina nodded her head. "Alright, thanks for the heads up on that. Do I need to do anything for that?"

"Not unless you want to." Ren said shaking his head

"Alright then. Good to know. I have a bit of an idea of what I want to do. Thanks guys." She said with a smile before she left out

Reina then got her coat on and chose to get all of the boys a gift, when she got back she was busy wrapping the presents and placing them under the tree, out of sight of the others. Once she finished it was dinner time so she had dinner with all of them. While she did she noted that Reiji was asking her a lot of questions which led her to think that he had gotten her for his secret Santa.

After dinner she did the dishes with Ai who was questioning her too, since he hadn't had a lot of time to talk with her about how things had been with her. She kept things short and sweet so he didn't pry too much.