Keun Sejin, who had been sending encouragement to each team that left the room and went to the stage, also cheered for Ryu Chungwoo's team.

After some time, Ryu Chungwoo appeared on the monitor screen.

"Here we go!"

No matter how ruined the team was, it was still a team full of high-ranked players, so the atmosphere in the waiting room was filled with expectations.

Of course, it could have been an expectation for them to fail.

However, Ryu Chungwoo's team did not fail.

'...Why is that bastard flying around?'

This was because Cha Eugene grabbed them by the collars and dragged them.

Every time he hit the center in the chorus, an optical illusion that the stage was perfect arose.

'That's why you got first place.'

I thought he was totally out of it, but when he went up on stage, he became a different person.

'Is it because of your characteristics?'

I remembered Cha Eugene's characteristics that I checked in the last team match.

[Characteristic: Black hole (A)]

: Immersive stage manpower that sucks everything +150%

Since he had something like this, there was no other choice for him but to debut.

"Ooh!"

When the performance of Ryu Chungwoo team was over, the participants in the waiting room applauded with admiration.

"C-Cha Eugene is really good."

"That's right."

I could hear the <Moon Rabbit> team gossiping next to me. But their voices weren't filled with anxiety.

No matter how much Cha Eugene flew and crawled around, there was a clear difference in overall entirety.

'The problem is that we were the opening.'

As time went by, the impression was bound to weaken. I wish we hadn't ruined the mini-game that set the stage order.

I didn't know Gold 1 would be thoroughly cleaned out.

At that time, Gold 1's majestic remark when he went to the mini-game as the team's representative came to mind.

– Just trust me!

...But this statement didn't come true.

Gold 1, who poured all his energy into the team's rock-paper-scissors, suffered a series of defeats in the following team match.

What if we can't get first place by a narrow margin because of this order?

In fact, the only one who regretted it was Gold 1. This was because the rest of the team would go to the end even if their ranking dropped considerably.

Gold 1's ranking came short, so winning the team match was important.

Based on their tendency so far, the production team would definitely give something that would help to survive as a winning prize.

'They'll announce it soon.'

Now that the last team stage was over, there was about an hour left until the team match's ranking was announced.

This time too, there was a high probability that they'd leave out the 1st and 2nd places and delay it to the next ranking announcement, but it would be outlined roughly anyway.