Chapter 35 - (S3) Rescue Exam

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Mind you explain about the whole seeing a naked girl in the shadows?" I said in a deep tone while my voice was slow.

Sero tried to come up with an excuse to get his way out of the situation he was in, but unfortunately for him, that didn't work.

Y/n: "Yeah Sero-kun, that's a really God explanation you git there. But still... You're dead bro."
Sero: "W-W-Wait! I'm sorry!"

I simply walked next to him and gave him a hard slap.

A few more moments later, a noise of a bell ring was played meaning that it was time for the exam

Mera: "Villans have begun a large-scale terrorist attack! This is occurring in all areas of "City Name Here" Due to buildings collapsing, there are many injured."

Tsuyu: "This is the scenario for the exercises, huh?"
Y/n: "H-Huh? Wa-- It's already starting?"
Tsuyu: "It is."

Just then, the room we were all in started to open up, just like the start of the first test.

Mera: "Due to heavily damaged roads, the first group of rescue workers have been delayed! Until they arrive, the heroes in the area will lead the rescue efforts. Save as many lives as you can. Well then... Start!"

Immediately after, everyone, including me, runs fowards to look for "injured" people.

Y/n: "Okay Y/n, focus, you got this. If one thing you're good at is to help people."

We all gathered together as Iida came up with a plan.

Iida: "Let's start by going to the closets urban area! We'll work as a team as much ad possible!"
Class 1-A: "Right!"

Mera: "Okay now, please wrap up the second test as quickly as possible, too."

I suddenly stopped as I could feel someone close, focusing on the sound, at the distance I coud hear a child.

Iida: "What's wrong, Y/n-kun?"
Y/n: "I can hear a child!" I said to them.

Going to where the soudn was coming, sure enough, there was a child.

Child: "Help!"
Y/n: "Look! I found the child!"
Child: "My grandpa! He's been crushed!"
Y/n: "Holy crap! You're head is bleeding! Are you all right?" I took a good look at him while crouching on his level."Hm. Lucky for you, the headache doesn't seem to be life threatening. Aside from that you're breath seems weird, but can you at least be able to walk?"

The child didn't responded for a moment, and them he lifted his head with a big smile as his voice suddenly became older.

Child: "You did an amazing job! You got points added!"
Y/n: "Huh?!" I quickly got my self up.
Child?: "You did most of the things right. You asked me if I could walk, although you didn't said much about the breathing, you did reasured that the bleeding wasn't anything dangerous! Those with provisional licenses should be able to take in the victim's condition in an instant and act based on that! Congratulations!"
Y/n: "I completely forgot about the H.U.C people..." I said with a deadpaned look at my face.
HUC Child: "This will show how much you've trained! Look all around you and pay attention!"