The fight was just a benefit for later... - Chapter 4

(Hello! I just wanted to say happy birthday to me! It was my birthday yesterday [April 11]! I'm starting to get a bit use to updating so that's good news! I just want to say thank you for still ready my story this far! Now... shall we begin?)

Maria: "listen her bitch... if you don't like me doing that than suck it up. I'll do this when ever I want. So don't even try."

Ein then slapped her hard across the face hard. She turned her head back to him and pounced on him. The next thing I new they were in a physical fight. They were throwing there fists and hands as they fought. Ein was pulling her hair and punched her face a couple of times. While she was punching him punch after punch. The whole cafeteria was watching them. They were people trying to convince them to stop and some trying to encourage them to fight harder. I see Aphmau trying to pull Ein away from her but he keeps on attacking Maria. Finally Mr.Charles came and broke them apart.

Mr.Charles: "Hello everyo- WHAT THE HELL?! BOTH OF YOU TO MY OFFICE NOW! And I don't want excuses on why you shouldn't come! Now go!"

I see Ein and Maria look at each other angrily and follow after the boss. Maria turned to Ein and gave him an evil smirk. When he saw this he felt more rage as he looked away from Maia. I turn over to Aphmau who seems to be a little worried.

Pierce: "Hey... is there something wrong?"

Aphmau: "I'm just worried about Ein... I hope he'll be okay."

Pierce: "yeah... but I'm sure he'll be okay. He was just defending me. Maria was the one how started this in the first place."

Aphmau: "Your right but still."

I am worried that Ein will get the blame but I'm sure he won't... wait! Why did he even defend me? He hardly know me and he put up a whole fight for me. I'll need to ask him later. I should just continue eating my lunch with Aph.

2 hours after lunch

Now I'm actually worried about Ein. It's been 2 hours since I've seen him. Could he actually be in trouble?! Oh, hell no! I just hope he's not hurt or anything.

Teacher: "And that's how you use a garbling hook. Oh, looks like it's time to go. Practice using this method time from time and see if it helps yea. Bye."

As soon as the teacher said that I got out of the classroom fast and went to see Aphmau If she's seen Ein. I run up to her as soon as I see her.

Pierce: "Aph! Have you seen you Ein?"

Aphmau: "no... and I'm guessing you haven't either." She said with a sad and very tired look on her face. She looks like she didn't sleep much.

Pierce: "no... do you know where he could be?"

Aphmau: "no, I'll wait here for him. You can go home Pierce."

Pierce: "Aph... you look tired you should go home... I'll wait for him."

Aphmau: "If you say so. See you Monday, Pierce. Have a good weekend."

Pierce: "Bye Aphmau. Get some rest."

She then left. I walk outside a couple minutes after she left. I told Aph to text Ein that I'll be waiting out here for him. I walk out of the way and go sit on the sidewalk and lay against the wall, while I wait for Ein. After sitting here for a while I started to fall asleep.

(Sorry for this being short... but I can't think of much more right now... school and everything else has been a bit hard for me. I just fingered something out that... uh.. just no. Plus, my track game was canceled so I did have plans and stuff so yeah... I as a bit disappointed. But thank you for reading! Bye! 655 words... I'm hoping to at least get 650 words each chapter so I'm working on it.)