(]--[ 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟮 ]--[)

Start from the beginning

🟣🔪: Alright, let's go.

...

🏫🤖: Well, WwWwWhat did I just say, Bon? >:[

🐇🤖: Just.. whatever, Let's just not get to the ravine for now.. Let's just explore the cave a bit and find more ores.

🏫🤖: But how about WwWwe meet the others?

🐇🤖: Why?

🏫🤖: TtTtTo know our enemies! :)

🐇🤖: Hmm.. ok fi-

🔪🩸: Hi!

🐇🤖: Oh.. hello.

🟣🔪: What a coindidence, We were JUST going down to find some ores.. But we encountered you.. So, Bon is your name, yeah?

🐇🤖: Uhh yeah..

🟣🔪: Well, it's kind of a shame that you died once this early..

🏫🤖: WwWwell because he didn't listen to my warning about shooting the Enderman! >:(

🐇🤖: You do know I love killing stuff, so I didn't listen and just shoot it anyway..

🏫🤖: Same for me, But NnNOT on that situation! Becausse if you fight him, He fights back.

🐇🤖: Ok, whatever... I learned my lesson now.

🏫🤖: WwWwWhatever you say, Bon.

🔪🩸: Oh... well, We should go now collecting your ores..

🐇🤖: Umm, ok.. since we already have enough ores and stuff so.. take whatever you want, I guess.

🔪🩸: Well thank you.. =)

🏫🤖: But BbBbe careful, There might be creepers in the cave, ready to explode!

🟣🔪: We'll try and be careful, Alright, farewell friends..

🐇🤖: Umm.. farewell, I guess.

🏫🤖: WwWwWell, that's kind of weird..

🐇🤖: Yeah... anyways, Let's go out of the surface..

🏫🤖: OoooOk!

...

Mono finally decided to go to the village to try and grab some Hay Blocks to make Wheat and to make Bread for food..

🟫: *went down to the village*

🧡🎎: Mono?

🟫: ?

🧡🎎: Are you about to visit that village? If you are, Can I join you?

🟫: ... *thinking ang thinking* *nods*

🧡🎎: Good, let's go. =)

Mono and Doll eventually went to the village, grabbed some Hay Blocks, looted stuff on the chest, especially the blacksmith, eventually finding diamonds on the chest and Iron!

🟫: !! :D

🧡🎎: Wow, that's a lot of diamonds, Mono. Great job.

🟫: ... :)