She smiled, "do you mind if you're in the vlog?"

I shook my head, "I don't mind." I said nonchalantly.

"Okay, perfetta."

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

"What did you get?" She laughed as she pointed the camera to my ice-cream.

"Vanilla!" I yelled, realizing I was being too loud and covered my mouth, causing some people to stare.

Chiara began laughing and filmed my reaction, as well as some of the other peoples'.

"Vanilla is sooo boring!" She exclaimed as she flipped over the camera, making it face the both of us now.

"No it's not! It's the best flavor," I started as I licked my spoon, "it's sweet, creamy, and it's superior."

Chiara furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head. "I don't agree."

"Says the girl eating cotton candy ice cream."

We both broke into laughter after that. Chiara then turned her camera off, deciding to make some actual conversation.

"Okay, tell me more about your self Vivi.. where'd you grow up?" She asked as she at her ice cream.

"I grew up in the UAE actually, I looked at her momentarily. Specifically in Dubai," Chiara was listening intently, "my mom and brothers moved there after my dad passed away," I took another spoon full of icecream.

Chiara looked my way solemnly, "I'm so sorry." She said, her voice quite yet sincere.

"It's fine, I'm over it I guess," I shrugged, "anyways, I grew up mainly in the Lebanese culture, since most of my mom's side lived there, I played basketball and fencing, I also wrote- write," I chucked, "I still write."

Chiara smiled, "so you like writing? Short stories or..?"

I shook my head, "not necessarily.. I mean I write them from time to time, I actually write poems, or songs, I guess if I had a musical background I'd probably turn them into songs. What about you?"

"Well," she started, "as you may know I like filming, creating content, and talking," she laughed making me smile, "back in Italy, my dad owns and is in partnership with some Motorsport companies, he owns a bunch of circuits, which are race tracks," she clarified, "and so I used to go there all the time with him. I actually made most of my friends there whenever I'd go."

"Thats pretty cool to be honest," I threw away my cup and spoon in the bin as we continued walking, "so is Motorsport like go-karting?"

"Kind of? I mean there's different levels. You basically start off with karting then it progresses and you choose which Motorsport you'd like to proceed in, I should actually take you to one of their races, it's pretty sweet."

"Yeah that sounds nice," I smiled.

"Oh my Goodness! We should go to Italy during winter break!" She grabbed my hand as I widened my eyes.

I laughed, "where did that idea come from?"

"I want you to meet my friends Vivian, they're so kind and funny and- oh my god this is the best idea ever!"

"Chiara I don't mean to dial the momentum down but we'll have to rationally talk about this.. I mean Italy?"

"Yes?! It's only a couple of hours away by car, plus it's such a beautiful country. I mean what will you do in winter break?"

I rolled my eyes playfully, "maybe see my family?"

She froze, "can't you just do a 50/50? Go to Italy and see your family, or vise versa. Cmon vivian!"

I bit my lip in thought, not wanting to turn her down but wanting to also think critically about this whole thing. "Look we have a couple of months until then.. let's just think about it the we can revisit this topic again."

Chiara nodded as she threw her icecream away. "Okay fine, but think about it please? Plus, there are a lot of hot guys." She winked, causing me to laugh.

A/n
coucou!
Hope u like the story so far! This story is a slowburn cus I like my stories like that... but basically I'll be doing a time skip next chapter to winter break and yeah! Hopefully you guys liked the intro to the main characters!
Plus I won't be double checking grammar/spelling mistakes so if you guys see them, don't be scared to tell me!

ENGLISH ISNT MY FIRST LANGUAGE GUYS!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment! xx
PAHLEES DONT BE A SILENT READER!! (if u r it's fine BUT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND COMMENTING CUS I JUST LOVE SEEING U GUYS' COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK) + there'll be mild cursing

🩷