| CHAPTER TWENTY |

"GET THE BLOODY HELL AWAY FROM HER!" 

      Sarai's head snapped towards the voice to see Remus furiously pointing his wand at Snuffles. He shot another spell towards Snuffles, who tore off deeper into the forest.
     "Wait uncl--"
      She was cut off by a sharp glare from Remus. One that she had never seen before. She turned pale. The hazel eyes Remus had were dark with anger as he shook. He stormed towards her, and grabbed her by the arm, 
  "Uncle Remus--" Sarai cried desperately, fear pounding through her.  
    "What the hell do you think you're doing Sarai?" Remus shouted at her. His grip on her arm was firm as he dragged her towards the castle. Sarai was too dumbfounded by her Uncle's emotions to fight as he guided her inside the castle. Anytime she opened her mouth to say something, she was cut off by a threatening look from Remus, as if daring her to say something. She had clamped her mouth shut as the Remus, not letting loose of his tight grip pulled her into his office. He quickly shut the door behind them, before releasing his grip on her arm. 
   Sarai rubbed her arm from where he held her, and shrunk back at the dark glare Remus gave her. 
   "Are you insane!?" He demanded, hands on his hips. 
   "I didn't do any--"
   "WANDERING ABOUT THE FOREST, WITH A KILLER ON THE LOOSE IS NOT NOTHING!" 
Sarai flinched at Remus's voice. Tears began to well into her eyes, as she angrily glared back at Remus.
"STOP YELLING AT ME!" She shrieked at him. The goblet that was sitting on Remus's desk exploded. She stopped in her tracks at the explosion, tears freely flowing down her face, "I didn't do anything." She cried out, softly this time, but angrily brushed the tears off of her face. "Snuffles would never hurt me!"
    "Snuff--oh for fucks sake, Sarai!" Remus exclaimed, causing her to jump at the harsh tone again, "How do you know that that mutt, isn't the very reason, Black has been able to get into the castle!"
    Sarai glared back at Remus defiantly, "He's not a mutt!" She yelled back, "He's a stray! And I've--I've been taking care of him! He'd never do anything to hurt me!" 
    Remus laughed darkly, "And you just know so much about it do you?" He said sarcastically, before rounding on her again, "You are never, never" He seethed, "To see that thing again! Do you understand me? I forbid it!" 
   Sarai let out a quiet sob, as the words failed her in that moment. "Why!?" Her voice cracked, "Why are you doing this? Why are you yelling, I---" Sob, "I d-don't understand!" 
    Remus' had a permanent wrinkle in between his brows. "It's for your own good." He said firmly. He took a deep breath to collect his emotions. "You are to return to the gryffindor common room, and Sarai," Remus warned, "If I even get a hint, that you go anywhere near that damn dog,---" Another deep breath to calm himself, "---You'll have detention every night for the rest of the school year. Do. you. understand. me?" 
   Sarai sobbed as she struggled to catch her breath, 
"Do you understand ?" Remus repeated, more forceful this time. 
  "Yes!" Sarai snapped, before stalking out of the classroom. 
    Sarai had no thoughts on what had just happened. She had no idea how Remus had found her, or found out about Snuffles. And she definitely had no clue as to why Remus had yelled at her.      Tears angrily flowed down her cheeks as she ran through the corridor. Her vision was blurred from the tears as she choked on her own breath, she had hardly remembered crashing into a large figure when turning the corridor down another path. 
"Hey--Woah," 
     A voice said as she went crashing down to her knees gasping, and rocking back and forth.  She had never seen Remus this angry. She had never heard him yell before. She had never heard him use such a harsh tone or punishment with her before. She grabbed her hair and started pulling at it, sobbing, against the figure whom she'd crashed into. 
   "There's nothing to see here!" Another voice snapped before two sets of arms gently pulled Sarai into the girls lavatory. 
   Sarai neither cared nor noticed, as all she could do was sob. She tried yanking her hair out, her anxiety and nerves getting the better of her. "Sn--Snuffles," She sobbed harder, and felt two soft hands grab her wrists, and pull her hands away from her hair. 
   "I-I didn't--didn't do a--anything  w--wrong!" She wailed. 
Darkness began to cloud her vision as she heard the first voice. A male one's, she recognized. 
"We know, love."