| Chapter Three |

By the time Sarai and the others reached the carriages after leaving the train, they all were a healthy amount of drenched in the rain. Sarai could hear Hagrid, the school's game keeper calling through the crowd for the first year students. She felt badly for the first year students, having to cross the Great Lake in the pouring rain. 

     Once Sarai managed to squish into a carriage with Dean, Seamus, and Katie she looked out the window to see the sight of the magnificent castle through the rain. 

"It's freezing out there." Chattered Katie while rubbing her arms warming herself up. "I hope they kept the castle warm this time."

"Imagine what the first years feel like." Dean mused.

       Seamus who was sitting closest to Sarai shook his head, and water droplets from his hair splattered throughout the carriage. Sarai scrunched up her nose in annoyance as he said, "I think I'd just go home if I had to row in weather like this. We got lucky our first year." 

        While the carriage trotted along Sarai could see the giant iron gates of the castle nearing. She saw two more hooded dementors standing guard on either side. She elbowed Seamus, 

"Hey look there's more of them." she pointed out.  

      The carriage fell silent as everyone craned their neck out the windows to see the ominous creatures. Katie visibly shuttered, and out the corner of Sarai's vision she could see Dean shift uncomfortably in his seat. 

"They're probably here searching for Black," Seamus said, "He'd be mad as hell to come here though." 

"Yeah but they say he's already mad," Katie mentioned, "Everyone in Azkaban is." 

      With that terrifying thought left in the carriage for everyone to ponder about, the ride was silent the rest of the way. Sarai was left to her thoughts to wonder Why was Black after her?  The thought crossed her mind, and led to many more questions, why didn't  her uncle warn her. And for the first time in her life she began to wonder, what kind of man her father was.

     Before she knew it, the carriage came to a halt, and the four piled out of the carriage. Sarai scanned the crowd and spotted her Uncle, exchanging words with Malfoy. She saw the Golden Trio in front of him. She narrowed her eyes before she started to make her way towards them, 

"Sar?" Dean asked behind her, she turned back and gave her three friends a smile, 

"I'll see you all at the feast, I want to ask my Uncle something real quick." She promised.  And with that she made her way towards Remus. 

     By the time she reached him, Malfoy had disappeared, and the golden trio had made their way towards the castle. "Everything alright?" She asked gesturing to the direction Malfoy had headed, 

     Remus smiled reassuringly, "Oh, it was nothing. That kid was just taunting Harry for fainting earlier." 

       She rolled her eyes as the pair set off towards the castle, "He's a git. I'd watch out for him." She warned Remus, before pausing. " But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about,"

       Realization his Remus's face like a tsunami, telling Sarai he already had some understanding of where the conversation was going. He gently placed both hands on her shoulders, "Not here, alright? Later." He promised. 

     Sarai huffed, already annoyed that she had to wait. It was bad enough she found out her father was involved in the Sirius Black situation through eavesdropping on basically strangers, but it was even worse that Remus was making her wait to answer her questions.