Chapter 4: So... Two Dads?

I looked at the man in front of me. Same curly, white hair, same grin, same freckles, same everything.

Me: *mumble* B-but you died. You D-died.

All For One: Do I look dead?

He said that with a grin in an attempt to lighten the mood. It did not work. At all. Before I could say anything more, I felt a sharp pain in my neck and immediately felt dizzy. I didn't completely go unconscious though, probably due to my immense tolerance to poisons and drugs. Even with that, this one was pretty powerful. I started to fall to the ground but strong arms picked me up and held me bridal style. I heard voices, but they were so distant.

Dad: Let her go!

All For One: Hmm. No.

We then teleported into his original spot in to sky and he called out to the villains. I looked down and saw them all running into the portals opening up around them, going quickly so no heroes could follow. I saw all my classmates, some only with bruises and scrapes and some barely hanging on. Bakugo had some nasty slashes all over his body and looked pretty beat up. Even if we weren't friends anymore, I still worried about him. All For One teleported us away before I could find anyone else though, and I finally let sleep overtake my body.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
           Time skip
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

When I woke up, I was expecting... Well, I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't this. I was sitting in a bed with pink and grey covers, looking at the room around me to see if I could find any clues as to where I was. The walls were painted pale pink with mint green skirting. The bed was in the back left-hand corner from the door with a bookshelf in the corner opposite. Weird. There was also a desk with a chair and stationary, some bean bags, a closet, a bedside table and a circular rug. The walls had some posters on them, most of which I had made when I was little. Erasure Head has and always will be my favourite hero, but he never had any merch so I made my own. This was exactly like my room when I was eight. There was also a ukulele hanging off the wall, somehow the same one Dad... Aizawa? Dadzawa. The same one Dadzawa got me. There were two doors, one opened to reveal a bathroom while the other was closed.

I tried to get up and walk to the door, but I quickly realised that wasn't an option. My left wrist was cuffed to the bedframe and the other had a silver bracelet on it.

Quirk suppression cuffs.

I internally groaned. My day was going great *cough* sarcasm *cough*. I felt another presence in the room and I snapped my head towards it. Dad- my real dad- was standing by the still closed door.

Dad: Good morning.

Me: ...

I lowered my head and stared down at the bedsheets. I heard a sigh and footsteps signalling he was walking towards me. Well, it wasn't like I could do anything to stop him. He sat down on the bed next to me but I shuffled a little closer to the wall, still not meeting his gaze. He tapped the cuff binding be to the bed and it disappeared. He left the other one on though.

Why even put it on when you're just going to remove it anyway?

We both sat in silence for about a minute before he spoke up. I found his voice calming. It was like velvet, and he spoke so softly you wouldn't be able to hear it unless it was dead quite.

Dad: Miyo... Are you alright?

Me: I'm... Fine.

Dad: No, you're not. I pulled you out of there because I could tell something was off. Please, talk to me.

A Past You Can't Escape (Part 3 of All For One's Daughter & A Little Game)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara