Part 3 : 'Kalesh'

Pravisht came out from the car jerking his coat. He walked inside the company , accompanied by his PA Pranay.

By the time I reached here , my mind was occupied by her thoughts

By the time I reached here , my mind was occupied by her thoughts. Her God damn voice is still echoing in my ears.

I jerked my head and decided to not think about her atleast while I am working.

I walked inside the meeting room , and I was off course late. I maintained my cold aura which I always keep while working.

My clumsy side is only for my family and 'meri hone vali'.

Soon meeting started , Mr. Kapoor explained his project to Mr. Malhotra and I did mine.

I gulped some water , when the door open , making me shocked when she entered there.

'Yeh ladki har jagah kyu dikh rahi hai' I thought to myself.

"Aayat! go and discuss the shares with Mr. Singhania " Mr. Kapoor said instructing her.

Aayat , means signs of the Devine , she surely had done some miracle.

I moved my gaze to some other side , when her eyes met mine.

She nodded agreeing to Mr. kapoor. "Chaliye" She looked at me from corner of her eyes before leaving the room.

I got up from my seat , and followed her. My mind started remembering morning moment , and her misconceptions about me. So I decided to maintain my cold aura and went inside the cabin.

_____________________________________
Aayat's cabin :

They both took their seats. He looked around her cabin once that showed a beautiful organised view depicting how organised being she is.

"You have to look here" She said sternly.

"At you?" He asked her , carrying mischievous smirk over his lips.

"Here" She said pointing her finger on her laptop screen. "if you are done scanning my cabin" She instructed him.

He once raised his eyebrow , then his gaze landed on her laptop.

She started showing him some important presentation regarding market shares.

After a while , Manish her PA , walked inside her cabin and offered both of them some coffee.

Manish kept coffee on table and left from there.

Aayat grabbed the coffee and took a sip while discussing with him.

"Take a look at it once, you find something contradictory then ask me" She asked him.

He started eyeing the graph and grabbed that only left coffee for himself. But as he found it really hot, his hand fumbled , making it fall on laptop's keyboard.