The train

There is a train. Not well known at all, and is seen by everyone at least once in their life time, but only at a distance or as a small blur. Only a few people will ever see it up close. Usually someone will see it late at night, in a train station, not using any schedule at all. Very rare that it ever stops. But when it does, there will only ever be one or two people waiting at the station, never a crowed.

The first thing you would notice is that the train, would be bigger than it should be at a distance, but smaller when you get close. Next you would see is how black to train was. It wouldn't really look like a train, more like a hole in the shape of the train. Almost like it shouldn't even be there. Almost out of place.

There wouldn't be anyone on the train itself. But if you tried to get on, you would be stopped by the conductor. He wouldn't ask you if you wanted to bored the train, he would ask you to name someone that you wanted on the train. If you happened to name someone, then the next day you would find that they were gone. If you asked anyone about them then would just say "They are on vacation." But you will not see them again. Though you will see the train again, only in passing though. It will make a point of making itself seen by you. But you will only see it from a distance, and on that train will be the person you named, sitting in the passenger seat. They will be the only person you will see on the train. But when you die, the train will take you for it's services, and you will be stuck with that person.