|Itadori story scraps|

Uh... Again, this was one of my bored writings. I made this a while ago don't mind typos plz

Neither of you had work, and there weren't any classes to attend, nor were thereband chores needing to be done or missions. It was so unrealistic to actually have a free day, with nothing to do but hang out with friends.

Itadori Yuji, your childhood friend, who sadly couldn't be with you on your only day off.

You've never seen him as much more than a really good friend, until recently that is. On this day, you got a knock.

What could Yuji want on my day off?

You lazily drag to the door.

You look through the peep hole and there's Yuji, bright and full of energy.

You really couldn't help but smile at his childish nature. Ita (eat-ah, sorry I couldn't think of a better nickname for Yuji) was litterly the definition of young soul.

He knocks again and puts his eyeball to the peephole making you audibly giggle. He fixes his lips to a bright smile. "Hey Y/n I can hear you!"

You unlatch the locks slowly humming a catchy tune in your head.

You open your door wide and welcoming with a beaming smile and open your arms. "Yuuuujiiiii" you exhale. "Hey Y/N!" He ruffles your hair up. Damnit! Damn you Yuji ruining this perfected hair! Nah, who were you kidding. A literal chip fell out of your head just now.

"So, whats up Ita?"
He shrugs.
"I don't know, I just wanted to be near you" he responds. Hmm, your chest thumps a little, and your breath hitched. His words had a much bigger impact than you were expecting. You sigh. "Wonna drink? I think I have a few sodas" you mutter in an attempt to brush off that feeling. Lately everything feels so different. You feel like Itadori even looked at you a little weird when coming in. You lead him to your room and leave him the remote and a drink, then excuse yourself to the bathroom.

You shock yourself when you go in the bathroom and see a zombie, which was only a mirror. You sigh in embarrassment. You walked to the door, and opened it, in brought daylight. You walked to the window multiple times, and sat in front of your TV all day with only a tight light blu bra and sweat pants on. It literally doesn't even fit you right any more, the cleavage is your entire chest. No wonder Ita was looking at you strangely. Both you and Itadori were the the clean type. Neither of you have kissed anyone, slept with anyone, or even dated anyone. Hell- Itadori was so damn innocent, I'd bet he's never even looked up Porn or anything like that.
This was probably the most of a woman's body he had ever seen. It may even make him uncomfortable. All the rest of your other clothes were in your room though.

"Y/n?? Are you still in the bathroom?"

You snap out of your daze. "Oh! Hey Ita" you smoothly say, opening the bathroom door. "I was just noticing how messy I looked"

You went back to your room now that ita's gone for a little, and look around your closet. You settle for a random shirt and a pair of jeans. Itadori walked in on that moment. "Y/n I have something to tell you" yuji sheepishly says. It's less energetic than usual. "I think I'm in love" he explains. "So I saw the most prettiest girl ever today! She was just my type, tall, kind, and she had a big ass!"

You can't help but smile. Yuji was so cute when he's exited. "So, what was her name Ita?"
He smiles again.

"I can't tell you yet." He teases.

"But I don't know if she likes me back yet. I don't know, what do you think Y/n?"

"Well, I think if you love her you should tell her straight up. What's the worst that could happen? She rejects you?"
Yuji looks a little pouty now.
"If that were to happen, you can always come to Y/n and cry on my shoulder" you say in a last ditch effort to clean it up a bit.

"So you think I should straight up tell her?" He asks again.
You put on your shirt. "Mhm"
"Yeah, actually, you should stand in front of her and bellow it out "
He chuckles.

He scratches his head. "Are you in love with anyone?" He asks you. "Not really" you mutter. Itadori puffs a little, and stands up bellowing out; "Y/L/N! I, Yuji Itadori, on this day declare my official feelings of love towards you!" He bows a bright red color. Wow. You just brush back your hair with your fingers, speechless. "Itadori? Are you joking? Are you high?" You ask. He shakes his head.

"Really? Your in love with me??" You ask as it registers in your mind. "Yeah" he says rubbing the back of his neck.

You look down at your feet and bite your nail in pure shock. Wow. Itadori Yuji just confessed his love to you?

"So, what do you say? You look against it, can I at least still cry on your shoulder?" He asks.

You look at him and smirk.

"...You think I have a big ass Yuji?" You joke.

Yuji was dumbfounded, it was so cute. You grab his chin and stand on your toes. You peck his cheek he blushed and his jaw dropped.

"Y/n? Does that mean you like me back?" He asked scratching his head.

"Mhm. I love you- but like not in a weird way... But like cute ... You look really cute right now, can I kiss you?" You spout. Yuji smiled. Of course he replied

You gulped and moved forward... Then put both arms around his neck, and tilted your head to the side and felt his soft finger tips graze against your plush skin. You kiss him and pull back with a large smile playing at your lips.

"That was my first kiss Yuji-kun" and

With this one I had no direction whatsoever. I didn't even have an idea or anything, I just started writing for no reason.