|Overseas|•Yuta Okkotsu•

Your love is overseas. You've had such a long day, and just want his embrace now. Yuta has sent you a short voice mail that he will be returning tomorrow rather than tonight. You sigh. 'so another night without his touch?'

At home, all alone, you eat food and lay down on the bed, in his spot.

You wear his favorite hoodie, and even snuggle his pillow at night to go to sleep.

You cry your way to bed every night, thinking of yuta's face.

'He will be home soon'  you remind yourself. Just one more nights you had to be away from him. one more nights you had to go without him. Just one.

Yuta okkotsu. A timid guy for sure, but a sweet loving cute timid guy. You feel honored each day, that Yuta chose you over everyone else.

One more nights... That's all.
You slowly drift into a dream. Your hand almost goes limp, until you jolt from falling.
Of course as soon as you begin falling asleep, you fall. You get up, and tidy the bed up. Yuta... You head downstairs, and pour yourself a cold glass of water.

You rinse your face off, and make a tough expression. Hey! What the hell are you moaping about? Yuta will be here tomorrow, you don't want him to see you like this! It's not like he's dead! Just be patient!

You slap some water on your cheeks, and head back upstairs. You sit down, and rub your tense neck. You think of when Yuta would massage your neck after a bath... Or when after work, he would have you walk across his back, saying it felt good and that you were as light as a feather. You really miss him, but your going to stay strong for his sake.

You take off your (well, technically Yuta's) hoodie,and fold it nicely on the bed to wait for you after. You start the shower and get pajamas out. The ones Yuta surprised you with, an embarrassing pink belly shirt and shorts both covered with sheep.

You set them on the bed beside the hoodie, and go to the bathroom, you open the door to the steam blaring in your face. You grab your phone, and your mini portable speaker, and turn on you favorite song.

You open the bathroom again. The heat feels good on your skin now. you enter the shower and... Just stand there. You get chills all of a sudden, and get to showering.

You turn off the faucet and wrap a towel around your body and hair. You take a step outside, and wipe off one more time before dropping the towel and dressing.

You wildly scrub your hair one more time with the towel before sliding it back up, and folding the other one as well, and putting them away.

You power off your speaker and put Yuta's hoodie back on. It covers your whole body, to your knees so those pajamas aren't real noticable.

You run back downstairs and make some popcorn and grab your favorite soda along with two slices of pizza. You sit in your bed and turn on your favorite movie.

Now this feels so much better! See? You'll be fine y/n!

The next night~

Yes yes yes! Yuta is finally coming home to be! I get to see those pretty lips and soft eyes again! Wow I'm so excited!

To celebrate his return, you have a lot in store... A grand dinner! The house as clean as even possible! And a beautiful gift! Tonight will be perfect!!

You hear the familiar sound of keys klinking, shaking, rattling... It feels like forever it takes him to unlock the door.

The door swings open, wide open and you see his face. He responds to your exited expression with a grand smile and wide open arms.

You pounce into his grasp, feeling the long awaited hug that you've went to sleep thinking of every night.

"Yuta!" You adjust yourself to peek at his smile... So precious. He kisses your forehead and whispers,"I'm sorry I kept you waiting so long Y/N-san"

You feel a bubbly little tear drop jerk at the edge of your eye. Your precious Yuta. It's been far too long... A whole month!

"You have quite the explaining to do Yuta Okkotsu!" You say pouting. "Hmm? What explaining would that be?" He asks so cutely.

"How come you didn't call me today? I was worried sick waiting for you! You could have warned me when you were getting back!"

Yuta smiled a little and stroked your long/short (pick a color) hair.

"Well, I sorta wanted it to be a surprise. But it looks like you were ready anyways" he says pointing behind you.

You softly chuckled a bit. "Y/N?" He peeps. You snap out from your daze. "Ok, pick a card"

You snatch three cards from behind your back and hold them between your pointer and thumb.

"Eh? What's this about, my sweetness?"

"Pick a card" you repeat again.

He points to the center, then left then center then the right. He repeatedly goes over each card again and again obviously to annoy you.

You roll your eyes, and shove the cards forward forcing him to tap the left card.

"Ah, good choice!" You say disappearing the cards behind your back again. Yuta confusedly watches you dip off around the house as he stands there. He lightly sighs shaking his head. His lips twitched into a small smile. He ran his fingers through his dark hair.

Yeah idk anymore......