"Yeri must have been waiting a long time," he muttered, then quickly entered the elevator to the 5th floor

After arriving, Jungkook immediately ran and stopped at one of the black doors there.

Ting nong....ting nong...

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed when there was no answer, he pressed the bell again...but there was no answer. So he decided to press the pin to enter, and it worked because the pin was their anniversary date

Jungkook slowly opened the door, then walked in slowly. But his steps stopped when he saw that the living room was very messy and there were some underwear there.

"It's impossible, right..." he whispered, his hands clenched tightly.

Aahhh...yes daddyh...eumh...fuck me harder...ahh..ngghh....alex...mmhh

Jungkook turned his head when a faint familiar voice was heard, he immediately took unsteady steps towards the tightly closed door, then shakily pulled the doorknob and..

Deg.

He froze when he saw his lover making love with the man yesterday, Alex. Jungkook smiled bitterly, his body was so limp now... it was really hard to even turn around.

His tears flowed without being asked, looking disappointedly at the woman who was being held by the man. His heart is truly broken now, the person he trusted betrayed him with the biggest betrayal, infidelity.

"J-Jungkook?" Yeri was shocked when she realized that there was another attention there, while Jungkook just smiled a little, then roughly wiped away his tears.

"Continue, sorry for disturbing you. And we end from now on"

"No! mmhh...Kook!...I can explain! Jungkook! aaah... Jungkook!" Yeri said with difficulty because Alex continued to pound her hole roughly

"Let me go, Alex! I have to catch up with my boyfriend!"

"No need! Let's just get on with it, hm? Besides, it's useless if you explain this and that, he won't believe you. Especially after seeing you like this," said Alex while stomping hard

"Akh!"

Alex smirked, then stabbed the hole roughly and quickly, while Yeri couldn't do anything, she could only moan in pleasure from the man's play.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Jungkook drives his luxury car fast while squeezing the steering wheel tightly to channel his suppressed emotions.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!"

Jungkook shouted while pounding the steering wheel hard, and crying there. He really couldn't believe he was seeing this, as long as he was dating Yeri... he could control his sexual desires as much as possible so as not to damage her, but what now? Instead, he saw the woman moan in pleasure in the arms of another man whom she called a friend at that time.

And stupidly, he even believed it

"Why did you do that hiks...I believe you, but what's the answer? You're even cheating behind my back, hiks.."

"YERI BITCH!!!"  he was furious, continuing to hit the steering wheel hard without knowing that it was starting to rain heavily, making his suffering even more intense

Jungkook increased the speed of his car, wincing when the screams echoed in his car, which made his ears ring in pain.

"Stop! I beg you to stop! don't scream! it hurts, hiks..." he groaned, his breathing starting to become irregular and even his eyes blurred, plus the windshield of his car was blocked by rainwater.

'Mom, dad...help me'

Jungkook kept trying to control his consciousness, his hands were shaking violently holding the steering wheel with his head constantly shaking, trying to neutralize the feeling of dizziness and neutralize the blurry and shadowy vision. However, without him knowing, a towing truck swerved across the street and...

CKIIIIIT!

BRAK!

Panic screams followed each other, as Jungkook's car was hit hard and rolled many times on the wet road without mercy, until finally it overturned and was badly damaged.

His body was numb, everything felt like it just happened so quickly. Jungkook blinked sadly, feeling the rancid liquid starting to wet his entire body. His ears rang as people screamed, running towards him.

His small smile faded when he saw the silhouettes of his parents smiling at him. then turned sad when he saw the image of the sweet one there, silently looking at him...

"S-sorry..."

After saying that, his eyes closed completely followed by a violent explosion that made people scream hysterically and panic.

BOOM!

'Sunbae...'

Hi guys😙
Vomment pls
Next?
TBC.