//The Trip\\

Beginne am Anfang

Peridot and I had been talking about whatever on the way there, then once we got to the cafe, we saw Pearl standing in line. We walked towards her, and then she pointed at the table where the others were sitting at.

We then sat down at the table and started chatting with the others.

Peridots pov-

I was sitting in silence while lapis was talking to the others, playing with my fingers. I was just thinking about how lapis was thinking when in the moment of finding all my razors and stuff, eventually somebody had tapped my should, and I flinched. "You alright, P-dot?" Amethyst said.

"Oh, y-yea, I'm fine," I said, looking up at everyone, who was looking at me as well. Pearl had walked up with a bunch of bags "Alright I got snacks and drinks for us, so I think we are ready to hit the road!!" Pearl had said smiling.

Me, lapis, and the others got out of our seats holding a few bags that Pearl was carrying, and we headed to the car. "Who's car are we taking?' Lapis said walking beside me. "Mine!" Pearl said, holding her car keys.

Everyone got to pearls car, it kinda looked like a rose quartz shade of pink. Pearl unlocked the car and opened the trunk. "Alright, if you haven't put your stuff in the car yet, do it now!" Me and Lapis already did, so we got in the back sitting next to each other. 

Pearl started the car, and Garnet was in the passenger seat, and amethyst sat next to me, just like when we went to that party. 

Lapis had brought out her phone and headphones. This time, it was her playing the music for us. This drive just gave me flashbacks to the party.
Normally me and Lapis I listened to johnnie gulibert. This time, she played something calming she played Riff 2 and some Alex G. Eventually, I fell asleep during the drive to the beach house.

Before I knew it, lapis had woken me up, and we were in a Burger King drive-thru, and I had been asked what I wanted. "Just a cheeseburger," I said.
We all ordered it, and then Pearl was handing us our food.

After everyone finished eating. We were asking Pearl to play songs on the Bluetooth speakers to the car, we all played songs we all knew the lyrics too, and some funny ones like "cannibal" and "I'm the alpha I'm the leader" everyone was laughing while pearl was focusing on the road. But we were all having a good time just on the drive there.

The sun began to set just a bit, and the car was silent, and eventually, I fell asleep again.

-time skip-

Peridots pov still-

I woke up randomly, and it was dark and quiet in the car. The only source of light was the cars dashboard. Everyone else was asleep, except pearl, of course.

I looked out the window beside me and listened to the music that was still playing in the headphone lapis gave me from earlier. I didn't know who was what it was called, but I just enjoyed how it sounded.

"You know, I'm pretty sure lapis likes you.." Pearl said suddenly as she looked at me through the mirror. "Hu-wha?-" I said. "Yea, do you not notice it yourself?.." "I mean, I dont really think about it too much.." I said.

"Well, lapis kept looking at you when you were sleeping. Not in a creepy way, though."  I stayed silent after Pearl had said that for a momment.
"So, do you like her back?.." Pearl said while I was thinking. "Oh-oh, I dunno.."  I said, sounding un sure.
"Well.. if you do at any point, just know I think you have a chance with her." Pearl said, winking. 

After Pearl had said all that, I couldn't go back to sleep because of how deep I was in my own thoughts, so I just stayed up for the rest of the drive. Which was 1 hour, by the way.

The car suddenly stopped, and i looked back out the window as I zoned back into reality. "Why'd we stop?" I said while I looked around. "We're here ya dork," Pearl said as she turned the car off. "Wake up the others while I take the things in the car." Then I nodded and started shaking them to wake up.

Lapis and the others were finally awake, and we got out of the car. After a long time of sitting and sleeping, I stretched for a bit and inhaled the beachy air. I looked up at the moon and smiled, I hadn't noticed that everyone was going inside of the beach house to take a look, "Cmon peri!!" Lapis said. I turned around. "Oh!" I said quickly. As I ran up over to lapis, I smiled. 

We all got inside and shut the door behind us, and we took a look at the place we'd be staying at for a week. Everyone was picking their rooms, and one had a bunk bed and fake sea creatures on the walls. "Peri, look! It's just like our dorm! Wanna share this one?!!" Lapis said, smiling.

I walked over to where lapis had been standing and took a look in the room. "Yea, sure!" I said, smiling back at lapis. "Yayy!!" Lapis said as she ran to grab our stuff and put them in the room. 

"Guys, look! There's a backyard with sand instead of grass!" Amethyst said across the house. We all went to go check it out, and there was a corn hole, tables and chairs, and a grill.

"Wow! How much did this cost?.." I said, thinking about it. "Don't worry about that, just have a good time." Garnet said, walking into the backyard from behind me.

-time skip-

Everyone was sitting outside on the chairs just talking about random shit. Then suddenly, me and Lapis made eye contact for a while, and I felt my face heat up, and I saw hers get red as well. I quickly looked away and then messed with my fingers for a bit.

Time skip sry lmao-

"Alright, i think I'm ready to go to bed, you guys," Pearl said, yawning. "Well ya, no, duh.. you've been driving this whole time." Amethyst said. Pearl gave amethyst a look and then sat up from her chair "Well anyway, me personally, I'm gonna get some rest so we can do some fun stuff Tomorrow, like shop for suvineirs and go to the beach."

Everyone else thought it was a good idea, so eventually we all went inside to our rooms. "You want the top or bottom bunk peri?" Lapis said. "I'll do the top bunk this time," I said, smiling. Lapis nodded, and she went to the bottom bunk as I climbed to the top, and i just laid down on my phone and eventually fell asleep.

-Next part on monday<33-