"Nice car Centrelink" the one in the backseat laughed.

"Fuck off cunt" I spat back while Amerie through her drink at him, it landing straight on the side of his face. We all laughed and Missy sped off around the corner pulling up to the school.

We all got out of the car and I took a minute to look around at everyone, remembering the short atmosphere of things that happened last year. Ready to start this year with no drama I walked beside Misty as we headed trough the gates.

"Honey we're home" I heard Amerie say snapping me out of my train of thought, I saw Dusty, Spider and Ant standing near the entrance.

"You actually gonna talk to him this year" Sash asked Amerie, talking about Ameries long crush on Dusty.

"Nah just gonna play it cool" she replied as we walked past them.

"Missing your fifth witch?" Spidermasked teasingly.

"Shut the fuck up Spider" I spat back, this year I wasn't gonna put up with Spiders bullshit, I had enough of that last year so I kept walking, finding 2 of my friends I had classes with last year.

"Quinn, Darren!" I walked up to them giving them a hug, but making sure they wanted one first.

"Hey Val, How was your holiday" Quinn asked me smiling.

"Yeah it was alright, what about yours" I smiled back at the nice girl.

"It-" just before she could reply Amerie came back pushing through the two and dragging me and Sasha with her.

"Dusty spoke to me" she said excitedly, I heard Darren scoff so I gave him an apologetic look before I continued walking with the girls.

We continued walking and gossiping about things that happened over the summer when I spotted a guy I didn't think I'd seen before "Who"s that" I asked pointing over to him "he's kinda hot"

The boy was walking around cluelessly asking people for directions to the head office and I giggled quietly at him. "Handsome" Missy agreed with me, Sash adding on saying she could see it. That was until we were inturupted by a girl who started yelling.

"Ok! There's a fully tacked sex map in the old stairwell!" she yelled and almost everyone immediately started walking towards it,mI followed wanting to see if I got put on there.

I dragged Missy up the stairs with Sash pushing my way through the crowds to get to the front of the group, and funnily enough, I saw my name. With 13 lines connecting to it, thankfully I wasn't alone with the high number because Sasha had 11.

"What in the kids helpline" I heard Darren mutter, I couldn't help but crack a smile as I connected all the lines to people, every single piece of information on there was correct on my behalf, just how did the person know.

"Damn check Sasha and Vals body count" I heard dusty say behind me, Missy came over to look.

"You scissors Greta Bathgate, was that before or after we broke up" Missy asked sounding pissed.

"I don't actually remember" Sasha replied, shit move.

"What do you mean you don't remember" Missy cut in angrily. Sasha tried to explain how she thought they were on a break but Missy had already began to walk up the stairs.

I looked at more lines seeing who I was connected with, no one really important thankfully, my train of thought was interrupted by Dusty once again from behind me.

"Darren jerked you off?" he said towards Ant who looked like he wanted to be anywhere but there.

"Nice bro you into dudes now" Spider asked.

"Since when was Darren a dude?" I asked turning to look back at the two idiots.

Spider ignored me "why didn't you tell us?" he asked Ant yet again.

I didn't hear Ants reply as the volume of people talking increased, I watched Quinn get up the front and read her name carefully, and how it said Lazy Kebab before she asked everyone in the crowd what it was.

I helped Darren get her down and left the stairwell with them, not wanting to look at my name hooking up with all those people anymore. I just prayed to god that my brother wouldn't see it, or no one would tell him.

As Quinni and Darren were walking down the quite halls, Quinni asking them what a lazy kebab was, Woodsy's voice rang over the speakers calling for a year 11 assembly, and that's how I found myself sat next to Darren and Ant.

People were discussing who they thought might be behind it, I was pulled out of my train of thought about the sex map when someone nudged my left side. I turned to see it was Ant that nudged me and he gestured over to the door, where Harper was walking in.

"Holy shit," I said taking in her new appearance, her buzz-cut hair, the sketchy clothes, the bitch didn't even look like Harper. My words drew others' attention as Amerie got up and tried walking toward Harps.

"Sit down Amerie!" Woodsy said into the mic, Amerie sat down while Woodsy continued her speech "I am a woke woman, I enjoy sex as much as the next person" I choked on my spit as other people started to laugh "But reputation is everything and this map!-" her voice grew a bit louder over the students "-has jeopardized your reputations, and the reputation of our school"

Ant nudged me again "what happened between you witches"

I glared at him before replying "Know idea haven't talked to her since the festival, none of us has" I shrugged.

"-We are currently in the process of contacting all the parents of everyone on this map," Woodsy said, I gasped and sat up genuinely scared of what my mum would do.

"-and have strongly suggested that there are to be no more parties, shindigs or pathos" This sentence causes the whole crowd to start complaining.

I leant back in my seat groaning "fuck I'm actually going to die, Darren if you don't see me tomorrow just know that I love you" I said dramatically.

Darren laughed at me, "I'm sure your parents aren't that dramatic" they asked.

"You don't understand Darren that woman is mental," I said sitting up to face him "She threatened to actually drag me out of bed this morning if I didn't get up"

"Hey, hey!" Woodsy spoke again "Unsupervised parties equals alcohol. Alcohol equals poor choices. The risk-taking behaviours outlined on this map are unacceptable. Hartley High prides itself on being a safe environment" Darren laughed next to me causing me to giggle a little.

"-but clearly this is a wake-up call that we are not doing enough." Woodsy spoke again "Oh and we will find out who did this. Back to class" No one moved instead sat in silence, I was the only one who made a move to leave "Go, go, go, go, go, go, go," Woodsy hurried and everyone started leaving behind me.

I watched Amerie get taken away by Woodsy and I followed Darren out the door with Quinni. We headed out to the courtyard and sat down on one of the tables.

"Which cunt do ya think did it then" I asked putting my bag down on the table.

"Probably Spider and his bug friend, honestly wouldn't surprise me" Darren replied, I nodded along.

We continued talking about who it might be until I noticed people heading towards the gym and crowding the gym, "lets go check what that is" the three of us headed towards the gym.

As we got to the door we saw Amerie and Harper beating the shit out of each other, it was quickly escalating and before we new it, Harper was head butting Amerie in the nose. Amerie fell to the floor and Harper stormed out the gym. Quinni bent down to check on Amerie which only resulted in her getting sneezed on, with blood.

"Quinni no" I said going over with Darren.

"Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck" they said handing Quinni a tissue and helping her stand up, I would've checked on Amerie but I didn't want to get sneezed on to so I instead left with Darren and Quinni again.

chapter 1
13/04/24 finished writing
Edited?