Wowww!!!!!!!!! What a Scene goddddddddddddd what the hell am I gonna do now🤦‍♂️..?? with absolute ZERO ideas I walked upto my room searched for my phone and called the one and only person who can help me in this situation and so with a frustrated face I called my one and only friend THE GREAT JJK.

The line connected and what I heard Shocked me to the core and that was freacking SUPER LOUD MOANS.. Before I could utter a SINGLE word he started answering "oooooooooaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Broooooo nnootttt aaaghhh sooooo goooohhhhdddd tttimmiinnggg gonnaa uummmmhhhhhhhhh yyyeeeeeeaaaahhhhh caallll uuuhhh asap"& cut the line even before I could say thing he said that with hell lots and lots of moans like eewwwwwwwwwww why hell would u even pick up during your pleasure time. Like who even does that. Shittttttttttt eeewwwwwww eeewwwwwwwww eewwwwwww MY EARS NEEDS TO BE WASHED WITH HOLY WATER NOW. But whatever Lets just try to forget everything I just heard and just focus on my shitty situation. What a "GREAT DAY" I thought.

Suddenly an Idea popped in my mind and I started scrolling my phone to look for something that can help with my situation. Here I got a few ads for house and apartment rent and called but nothing suitable I got as some are too expensive and the others are like way to far from the café I have to work. Don't get me wrong I don't hate working I just hate travelling to much on a daily basis.

Although i hate socialising but fortunately or unfortunately I have one friend since last few years and am happy with it. He is very independent kind a guy. A rookie singer here. He is originally from London. He hates speaking about his family. Only says they are not so much in touch. He gives of a rich boy vibes actually used to spend money like water but now he is more subtle about it as to not blow his cover or something. I quality he has apart from his Cute bunny face and a hulk like body now a days is that he has a very soothingly powerful voice. He really sings well. He works part time in fe bars as a singer and has really made them famous with his performances their. He is my Best Friend JEON JUNGKOOK AKA JJK but I call him kook. He is the only one that can put a smile on my face in any situation. That's a lot of introduction for kook😉 now back to my initial thought which is to find a place to stay and work on my socializing skills and ALSO that part time job too & all this within a week😒

Just then My phone started ringing bringing me back from my thoughts and it was "KOOK the great" so instantly I received it and before I could say anything he started speaking -" AM SOOO SORRY YOONIEE bro FOR THAT EMBARASSING MOMENT, I REALLY DIDN'T MEAN FOR U TO HEAR THAT BUT IT WAS REALLY LIKE A SUDDEN AND COMPLICATED SITUATION WHICH I CANT EXPLAIN AND ALL I COULD SAY IS AM SORRY THAT U HAVE TO HEAR THAT''- 'SHUUU SHUUUU ITS NOT SOO MUCH OKK BUT WHATEVER JUST CALM DOWN BRO AND FORGET IT FOR THE TIME BEING AS I HAVE A VERY BIG ISSUE AT HANDS RIGHT NOW ' I SAID cutting him off mid sentence although I cannot really remove that shit from my head but theirs a lot bigger things that's is going on with me and u have to help me with that .He somehow calmed down hearing my seriousness as he asked what's going on and I Explained everything in one go and he just sighed and kept silent for a few moment and i thought he hung up on me hearing my shit. But He Suddenly Shouted like a mad man then calm himself down before breaking my ear drums and told me not to worry he will think of a way ASAP. Then we had some small talks about the situation. he then decided he will be here at my place tomorrow first thing in the morning & with that we ended the call. I SIGHED deeply and slouched on my bed with my head wandering about all the things that happened today. Will thinking I drifted off to sleep unknowingly..

After a few couple of hours I woke up and saw its already 8pm meaning dinner time so I freshened up and went downstairs and had my dinner alone as one of the servant said appa left for Incheon this evening with his manager and will be back 3 days later. Then I checked my phone and saw a text from appa saying " I want to see a some progress about your plan within this 3 days when am away". Haaaahhhhh this man is actually very serious this time I thought. Then silently ate my dinner and left for my room.

I am not really those Extra Show off kind of person and my biggest weakness as per appa is I hate socializing and that is the main reason not many people know that I am MIN YAMIN's Only son. As a lowkey person without any socializing skills I was pretty much ignored everywhere including my Appa's grand parties which I actually avoided most of the times.

Being the only Son of MIN YAMIN people always assumed am studying abroad or something and living the best time of my life. But u see its all just rumors cause apart from school & tuition I don't really leave my house at all. I am a good son from other aspects like I can cook, clean, basically I can do all kind of house chores but my dad knows none of that. I can leave alone smoothly but I hate to leave Appa alone as he is a single parent. My Umma died when I was only2years old so i don't really remember anything about her. But after Umma's death I have never seen my dad being intimate or even close with any other women for that matter all this years. I have always asked dad to get a girlfriend or get married again but he always said the same thing that is -" Listen kiddo you and the memories of your Umma's memories of loving me is more than enough to live even 7 more life's like this". I am really really proud of the person my Appa is and I will do my best to make him proud. With that thought I drifted off to my peaceful sleeping world waiting for tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------

So this is the drama of The MIN'S with a little bit Of our lovely bunny JJK..

Sorry for this long chapter but I couldn't help myself with this drama sequences.

Hope u will like the drama.

Will be waiting for all your feedback & Suggestions guys!!

I 💜U all..😘😘