Phoenix Guild 11.5 | April Assignment

Start from the beginning

*NOTE: We cannot guarantee you will receive a partner each month, if at all, but the best chance of getting constructive feedback is to give it to other people as well.

PARTNERS

If you like a member's story, you can ask them to be your partner. Partnering with another member will ensure you receive reads. You may have a maximum of three partners.

To ask someone to partner with you, leave an inline comment in your section under "Partners" and politely tag them with your request! If someone refuses, please respect their decision.

Any reads and comments made before a partnership is formed will not count as partner chapters.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

BOOKS

To see all stories sorted by genre, please see the chapter "Member Books."

Club Book of the Month

✎Username: MiyaHikari 
Nickname: Miya Hikari
Book: Whisper of Blade
Genre: High Fantasy, Romance, Action, Mystery
Mature: 16+
Trigger Warnings: Violence, gore, and PTSD.
Logline: What do you do when everyone seems to want you dead? Kill them first, of course.

When making reports for this story, you do NOT have to tag the author.

Interested in being the Book of the Month for May? The member with the most points from March and April combined will have the chance to be featured!

Remember to join our Discord server, The Writer's Hoard, for access to the Discord Book of the Month for bonus points! Find the invite link on our profile.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

New Member Books

New Member Books

✎Username: Silmarilz1701 
Nickname: J or Julianne
Pronouns: she/her
Critique Wanted: Yes
Book: Walk With the Shadows
Genre: Fanfiction (Percy Jackson), Fantasy Adventure
Points:

Partners for Silmarilz1701:

Reports for Silmarilz1701:

───

✎Username: whathepeach 
Nickname: Peachy
Pronouns: she/her
Critique Wanted: Yes
Book: Not Royale Enough
Genre: Romance
Points:

Partners for whathepeach:

Reports for whathepeach:

───