- - 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙝.

Fluff /angst

"Gojo, you know i would never do that to you."  geto replied through the phone booth. His long hair was now damp and his leather jacket and jeans were soaked, his heart was thumping fast.

"Shut up. you know what you did." The blue eyed man screamed from the other end. The difference was that he was in his gold robe, looking out the window at the rainy evening.

"She took advantage of me, you know i wouldn't do that." geto made sure he lowered his voice or satoru would be livid.

"Why? why her." satoru responded back. clutching the robe while he screamed at him. he had fucked his own cousin.

"Gojo i didn't fuck her!" suguru realized that he screamed harshly. he was so screwed.

"Even if you didn't cheat on me." he paused before thinking about what he was going to say. " We've grown apart, we fight alot. and i don't think we can work out."

"What do you mean?" suguru asked confused. Satoru lost it when he said that.

"you have not once called me by my first name, NEVER. good bye." He cried saying those words as he went to hang up the phone before suguru yelled out.

"NO! please no. i need you. please im begging you." he was now fully crying. thunder and lightning struck outside the phone booth as a young raven cried his heart out.

"Please, I love you. don't leave please i'll try harder please." gojo cried silently as he hung up the phone. He slid down the wall and onto the floor and cried with mouth close.

On the other hand, suguru slid down the phone booth and cried loudly. He wiped his tears and ran outside, not caring about the rain soaking him once more. He ran, faster then he could ever run and climb the stairs of the hotel.

Satoru got up and washed his face. wearing the suit that geto got him for his birthday. Even though geto was beyond toxic. He never lied to him. he opened the door and saw..

Before suguru could even knock on the door and it opened, the two were face to face. Satoru looked elegant and put together while suguru looked like a shivering-cold mess. Satoru opened his mouth to argue but was wrapped in a cold wet embrace.

Satoru just stared at the ground while geto spoke.

" I'm sorry. it was true she took advantage me but still, i'm sorry for not loving you enough. im a dick head for that. i was so busy with hiding our relation ship that i thought distancing myself would help but it didn't."

Gojo's eyes widened hearing that. "I love you, satoru." his heart melted and he fell in love with him even more. He said it with longing and determination to get him back, like he...loved him.

Suguru took his face and kissed gently moving his hand to the back of his head in a way to deepen the kiss. "im sorry darling." he pulled him into another embrace that left shivers down his spine.

Gojo was blushing, he loved suguru but he loved him even more now. He realized how beautiful he was, How angelic his voice was. How dare he make this man cry?

"I love you too suguru." he kissed him again and pulled him inside the room.

                                                                   The end?