Chapter 21

A horrible chill come across her spine while her innocent soul heard all those sinful words he spoke.

She tried to maintain herself calm but her own body betrayed her without the smallest mercy.

Without even controlling, her innocent eyes made their own way and gave a long glance to his breathtaking features.

Yn's eyes meet with his lust filled orbs making her breath hitch in moment.

His tongue run down his lip, licking while that cruel yet sinful smirk never fades from that handsome face of his.

For one moment their eyes were pierced together,
feeling the sync of their hearts...

Before his face got buried again in her cheeks, lips, jawline leaving harsh open mouth kisses, making the pure soul this time scared.
His gaze got lower and lower while that cruel smirk, only grew wider.

The kisses began to be more harshly and yn can't help but moan at those sinful things...
Her grip tighten, clenching tight her fists in the bedsheets.

"Yo-you sh-should s-stop... thi-this is-isnt right..this is a sin..." She said while trying to free herself from his tight grip.

A smirk plastered on his face.

"Didn't you know baby, I like to commit sins."
He bushed his nose with hers, making her gasp.
"And you are my favorite sin. The only thing Im getting impatient to destroy..!"

He hold her both hands and pinned them above her head while his other hand run through the half open buttons of his already open shirt

He stared pleased at her neck full of hickeys before
A knock in the door interrupt everything.

"Fuck!" He cursed before closing his eyes in frustration. His body backed towards the other side of the bed and something like regret took over his face
making yn to gasp while his fierce eyes never let her sight.

From his mouth a sarcastic laugh was left before he run his thumb on his botom lip wiping it.
Yn just got shivers in her whole body from the embarrassment she was feeling.
Her small hands clenched tight in the bedsheets and she bring them up covering her face leaving outside only her eyes while her cheeks were burning from heat.

"Shy sweetie?" He teased her while buttoning his shirt finally removing his possessive gaze from her innocent doe eyes.
His deep smoky voice echoed on her ears making her to bite her bottom lip constantly but not for a long.

Finally her body relaxed,feeling the warmth all over her, not realizing if it was the soft materials she was covered head to toe or the heat on her cheeks.

She scrunched her nose before her eyes made their own way back looking at his muscles while her fists were clenching tight in the thin duvet covering her small figure.