Episode 1 - His Return.

Dark woke up, hurting all over. There were bruises and scars all over his body; Second's powers really did a lot of damage to him. He looked around - there was a layer of smoke surrounding him. Lying on the ground, was his Vira-band.
Struggling, he stood up and walked towards it. He picked it up, and examined it, making sure that it wasn't broken. Fortunately for him, it was okay.

"Damn it, Second... this is painful! I hate you so, so much..."

Clutching his arm, he looked up, and he saw the hole that led to Alan's PC. Suddenly, an idea popped up in his head.

"That's it."

Dark glanced at his band, and wore it on his arm. For a moment, it glowed a very menacing red, and then it filled the sky around him with darkness. Evil. After a short while, it stopped, and the sky went back to normal.

"Oh, Second, I almost feel bad for you. You don't know what's gonna happen to you, Chosen, and your precious little friends."

Dark seized the Vira-band on his arm, chuckling.

"If I can't kill you or your friends, then I guess I'll have to kill Chosen instead. Then NO ONE..."

Dark stomped on the ground aggressively, activating his Vira-blade.

"...will be able to protect you."

And with that, Dark flew off to the city.

Meanwhile...

It was a normal day in Alan's PC - Green was listening to music on his headphones, Blue was baking treats for Red's animals, and Yellow was testing out the Command Block Staff with Second.

"Yellow, are you sure this is a great idea? I have no idea how to fly this thing!" Second complained, grasping on the staff tightly.

"Relax, it'll be fine. Just try to control the staff," Yellow reassured him, typing a command on his computer. He pressed Enter. "There we go, it should work now."

The staff started to levitate with Second on it. It then rose up into the air. Yellow giggled.

"Just hang on, Second!"

After a moment of figuring out what to do, Second was now able to control the staff. Second started to get excited.

"Yes, I'm doing it!" Second laughed.

By then, the rest of the stickfigures were now watching him.

"You can do it, Second!" Red yelled.

All of a sudden, a vision flashed in Second's eyes. A red stickfigure with a hollow head popped up in his mind.

"I'm after you and your precious little friends, Second. Just you wait and see."

Second suddenly felt weak, and lost control of the staff, falling. Fortunately, Green noticed this.

"Guys, he's falling!" Green shouted.

Blue acted quickly. He whipped out a Potion of Slow Falling from his pocket and threw it at Second just before he hit the ground, saving him. They ran over to him.

"Second, what happened?" Blue asked, running up to him. "You were doing so well!"

Second sat up, panting.

"I- I saw something..." Second stuttered.

"What was it?" Red asked, stepping closer to him.

Second opened his mouth, but nothing came out of it. He was trembling - he looked like he was about to cry. He was terrified.

"Second, are you okay? You look like you're about to cry..." Yellow mentioned, genuinely worried.

Second was having flashbacks of when Dark killed his friends right in front of his eyes - he was too weak to do any about it. All he could do was stare as his friends got murdered. He had no idea on how his friends were alive after he woke up from unconsciousness. But he didn't care. They were safe and alive - that was all that mattered. He didn't want to go through that pain again.

"No, please..." Second whispered quietly. Everyone looked at each other, confused but concerned.

"Second, how about you rest for a bit?" Red considered, helping him up. "Come on, let's go to the couch."

Second sat on the sofa, wiping away small tears on his face. Red patted him on the back. Blue got out a tray of cookies, and set them on the space beside Second.

"Second, please, don't cry," Blue whispered, tapping on the cookie tray, gesturing for him to take one. "It'll be alright."

Unexpectedly, a white portal appeared from the WiFi icon. Chosen stepped out if it, panting.

"Chosen?" Green questioned, taking a step towards him.

"Okay, what's happening?" Yellow asked, crossing his arms. "First, Second has a mental breakdown, and now you're here. What the hell is going on?"

Chosen looked up. He was clearly distressed.

"He's back."

The group all looked at each other once more, starting to get worried.

"Who? Who's back?" Red asked.

"The Dark Lord."

"I thought he was dead - how do you know?" Blue questioned.

"I- I don't know... I h- had a vision..."

Second lifted his head slightly, and looked at Chosen.

"I had it too..."

The group was now worried. Red spoke up.

"So this means..."

"Yes..." Chosen sighed. "It means we're in danger."

To be continued...