"We love each other from college days... We planned to get married but due to some emergency I had to move to the US and we lost touch but never lost love for each other.... Now that I am here.. Ekansh will divorce you and marry me." Jiya keep saying.

"But Arjun said Ekansh sir didn't loved you." Surbhi's voice was like she was on the verge of crying.

"Only for the world... Our relationship was very private." Jiya said.

"Listen Surbhi... I know you love Ekansh for his money.. Trust me I can pay you double than your salary.. Just stay away from my Ekansh. He don't want to be with you either." Jiya's words were like venom to Surbhi's heart.

Surbhi couldn't handle all this anymore. So she ran away from the washroom while wiping her tears harshly.
.
.
She reached the garden and brust out in tears. Her couldn't take it anymore. The fact that she trapped him in a loveless marriage and is ruining his life is killing her inside. She wiped her tears and looked at moon.

"Humesha mere sath he aisa kyu hota?" She said while crying.
(Why this always happens with me?)

"Mai kyu sbke beech aa jati. Phle Shreya ab Ekansh sir." She said while Hiccuping.
(Why I came between them! First Shreya and then Ekansh sir.)

Arjun too came in the garden and saw Surbhi sitting on a bench while looking at the sky.

"Mil gyi." Arjun sighed and ran towards her direction.
(Found her.)

He tapped on her shoulders. Surbhi flinched due to this. Then she turned her head only to see worried Arjun.

"What happened? Are you fine?" Arjun asked when he saw tears in her eyes.

"I'm fi-ne." She said while Hiccuping.

"Why are you crying?" Arjun asked in a worried tone.

"Nothing. I just fell while coming here." She said wiping her tears.

"Dhyn se chala kro." Arjun said.
(Take care while walking.)

"Hmm." She hummed in response.

"Water." Surbhi whispered as her throats were dry due to crying.

"Wait." Arjun said and put his glass on the bench where Surbhi was sitting.

Surbhi nodded then Arjun went to get water for her.

Surbhi looked around while waiting for Arjun. Suddenly her eyes fell on the alcohol glass.

"Ye juice bhi de dete toh chlta." She said and took that alcohol glass in her hands and drank the whole glass in one go thinking that is juice.
(This juice will also work.)

"Ahh... My throat is hurting after drinking this." Surbhi said rubbing her throat.

As the alcohol started to take effect, she began to feel a warm and fuzzy sensation spreading through her body. Her inhibitions started to fade way and her body became more relaxed. She suddenly started giggling.

"Here take water." Arjun said running towards her. Surbhi didn't answered she was just giggling while keeping her head low.

"Hey Surbhi what happened?" Arjun shaked her shoulders.

"Nothing hehheh." Surbhi suddenly laughed making Arjun flinched badly.
She then stood up from the bench started jumping.

"See Arjun I'm flying." She said while laughing hardly. Arjun wasn't able to digest her strange behavior but then his  fell upon the empty glass of alcohol.

"Shit." He said while rubbing massaging his tample.

"Surbhi don't jump. Come sit here." Arjun said in a convincing tone.

"Arjun I want to play." Surbhi said a childish voice.

"Lgta hai jyda chadh gyi hai." Arjun said looking at her. He was trying so hard to control his laugh.
(It's like alcohol is acting upon her.)

"Video bana leta hu. Aage kaam ayega." Arjun smirked took out the phone from his pocket to shoot the video but his phone rang and the call was from none other than Ekansh.
(I should shoot her video. It will help in future.)

"Tch.. Lo pati dev ka bhi call aa gya." Arjun said and received the call.
(Tch.. Her husband is calling now.)

"Where are you both?" Ekansh roared on the phone call.

"Aahhh dhere..." Arjun said rubbing his ears.
(Slowly.)

"Just tell me where are you both?" Ekansh said.

"In the garden." Arjun answered.

"What are you both doing there?" Ekansh asked.

"Aake khud dekh le." Arjun said looking at Surbhi who was acting like a kid.
(Come and see yourself.)

"Ok I am coming." Ekansh said and hung up the call.

.
.
.
So that's it for today...

How's the chapter? Did you liked it?

Double updatee!!! 😏❤.

Who's Shreya? Any guess? 👀

And lastly don't forget to vote and comment 😾💕.

Next chapter is going to be funn!! Yyahhh!!! 💃✨