CHAPTER 6: CLINGY BOSS

Victoria pov

I was excited at first knowing i have a friend to dine with me before he was summoned by the boss. I walked in his office,"What is wrong Victoria?" He said but his eyes were glued on the computer. "You called Lulu i mean Lewis here was there anything wrong?" I asked.

Hearing me mention Lewis name he raised his eyes and stared at me,"Nothing of important," he responded," but why does it concern you?" He said while raising one of his eyebrow.

"He is my friend so it concerns me," i said but i was not sure 'Am i really Lewis' friend? does he consider me as his friend?'

"Ooh! You're Vicky," he said with a smile
"Am always Vicky is anything wrong?" I asked

" So that means you and Lewis are friends that's cool just look after him for me please," i was surprised at first (just look after him for me please,) what did he mean for him and did he really say please.

"What did you mean i look after him for you? And did you just say please?" I said refraining myself from laughing.

"Nothing of your concern just do as i said," he instructed me, "wow that was quiet rude but don't worry Lewis and i will continue to being friends and not that you instructed me," i said almost rolling my eyes.

"So did you tell Lewis about us.." I understood what he meant, " he doesn't know about it same as everyone here," i responded.

Lewis pov

It was now 5pm and i was done with my work  as i was about to leave one of my colleagues approached me,"Hey, am justin," he introduced himself," nice to meet you Justin," i said.

"This might sound crazy but i need a favour," i was taken back at first i just met this dude and he asks me for a favour. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Am listening," i said.

"Uuhm! I was to submit this files to the boss but i got a call home that my mother is seriously ill and they need me home ASAP. What i want is just you please give these files to sir i will be very thankful if you do that," his mini speech made me agree.

"I will submit them just go home and take care of your mother and don't  worry she will be fine," i said. I took the files from him before he left, i walked in the elevator and pressed the floor button. When i arrived at his office i sighed out loud, "don't worry Lewis just submit the files and leave," i said to myself.

I knocked the door gently a voice inside invited me in. I slowly opened the door and saw that he was busy, "Sir files," i said, he didn't say a word but he gestured me to place the files on his table.

I quickly walked towards his table and placed the files as i was leaving he caught my wrist. I swallowed hard and turned to look at him. "Leaving so early?" He asked, "i thought you were busy," i said.

"Come this side," he said to me and i complied, he then made me seat on his lap. He held my waist and started planting kisses on my neck,
I shoved his chest slightly. He looked at me in concern, " are you okay?" He asked.

"Nothing is okay this is not right Sir," i said while standing he too followed up, " what is not right?"he asked rather confused.

"What we are doing is not right, we just met and look at us. We don't know each other well it won't be a surprise if i come to know you have a girlfriend and you are just passing time with me," i said while folding my arms.

"I don't have a girlfriend," he confessed as he kissed the top of my hair. "If you hate it stop me," he said before i could process his words he pulled me close and kissed me hungrily.

I melted on his kiss and slowly began to kiss him back, my hands eventually wrapping around his neck for some reason i did not freak out kissing someone of the same gender as me. I felt guilty for the way i talked to him.

When he let go of me i took note that his golden brown eyes were lighter than usual, i know he was hoping for me stop him but i couldn't and i don't know why.

"I understand what you meant if you want we can start as friends so to get to know each other better, is that okay? " he said and I nodded  as an obedient kid.

*****************************************
𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐋 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬
* 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞🥰
𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 (𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞?)