CHAPTER 5:OUR LITTLE SECRET

Tom pov
Lips swollen after going to the washroom that was suspicious. As I was continuing interrogate I saw him stealing glances at his boss and that was fishy. "It is nothing to worry about," he said, " Really, you and your boss coincidentally going to the washroom together you come back with swollen lips that is so SUS," I said.

"If your done with your interrogation we need to leave," Jake paid the bill before we left.

𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

Lewis pov

I walked in my room and switched on the lights, Jake followed me to my room. "I know you want to say something am listening," I had no choice but to tell Jake the truth. "If you feel that he is crossing the boundary just resign ok?" He said I could only just nod.

I felt good speaking to him if it was Tom he would never stop teasing me. Jake tucked me to bed, "When you come tomorrow from work clean up your room it is a mess," Jake instructed before wishing me goodnight.

The next morning i woke up early and freshen up before getting dressed ,I found my clothes already ironed, I thank God that I have Jake by my side. I quickly walked to the dining table took my breakfast before rushing out. I arrived work just in time. I sat at my chair and started working on my computer.

I was busy with work that i didn't keep track on time, "Hello Lulu, hope am not disturbing," said Victoria. I had not notice her there, " Not at all Vicky," i said I noticed that there was no one around,"if your wondering where are the rest then they have gone for lunch," she said like she read my thoughts.

As we were walking in the cafeteria I was stopped by beautiful lady she was dressed elegantly. "Mr. Lewis the CEO wants to meet you," Vicky had no problem of me ditching her she informed that we will meet later. I followed the lady into the elevator she pressed the floor button. When we arrived she escorted me until we arrived at the CEO's office.

" Here we are sir," the lady said before walking away, i gently knocked the door,
"come in,"

I walked with my head lowered, "Good afternoon sir I heard you called  for me," I said while avoiding an eye contact. "Stop being formal Lewis not after you know," he said jokingly. I cleared my throat trying to hide my blushing face. I bit my lower lip when I heard footstep coming closer to me.

About few minutes of silence Augustine let out a small chuckle, " What is so funny?" I asked. "You look cute when you blush," he finally said. I recompose myself, " Sir do you need anything from me?" I asked trying to sound professional.

Augustine held my waist and pulled me close to him, " I want a kiss from you," he said while pouting. I was surprised when he leaned closer to me and I tried to push him away but he did not budge. "Sir please let me go someone might see us," that words didn't scare him.

"Kiss me and I will let you go," he said and he was serious, I had no choice so i planted a kiss on his cheek. "Can you please leave me now," but he shook his head(no). I almost cried,"That was not a kiss, I want you to kiss me here," pointing at his lips.

"Do you always do this to every new employees?" I asked, "no you are the first," he responded I wished to smile but i didn't want him to think am easy going so i pretended to be serious.

"So if i kiss you will you leave me?"i said and he nodded. I pressed my lips on his and he deepen the kiss,'STOP LEWIS' I heard my mind scream but my body and heart opposed. I broke the kiss halfway I heard him groan.

Augustine still held my waist, "Can we stay like this for a while pleaseeeee," I couldn't refuse him. He led me to a sofa and made me sit, he held my waist gently and buried his head on my neck. "Lewis," he called me sweetly , "mmh! " I responded

" Yesterday i had asked you a question but you did not answer me, who is Jake to you?"

"Ooh! He is my friend or we can say they are my only family both Tom and him," i said while smiling.

"What do you mean by your only family?" He asked curiously.

"Am an orphan but they never make me miss my parents they complete me," I said.

Augustine pulled me for a hug, "Sorry for asking," he apologized. "It is okay I never mind,could you please let me go lunch hour is almost over," i said.

"Uuhm! Sorry for keeping you here but we can share my meal," I wanted to refuse but i can't ignore my stomach. We ate together before he allowed me to leave. "Lulu what did he say?" I knew who Vicky was referring to, "nothing important," i said.

"You are lying i know my co.. or just leave it can i have your number please so that we can talk later,"

"Sure," we exchanged contacts before returning to our posts. As i was busy with my work my phone beeped.

*𝐮𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫*
𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞

*𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬*
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

*𝐮𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝐀 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

*𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬*
𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲

*𝐔𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫*
𝐍𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞🤨

*𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬*
𝐒𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

*𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬*
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

*𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬*
𝐒𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐤?

*𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬*
𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞 .

I placed my phone aside but i couldn't but blushing remembering what my dear boss said to me.

("Do you always do this to every new employees?" I asked, "no you are the first," he responded)