Want to read on?

Thank you so much for reading the first few chapters of Unfamiliar Territory!

The support Mac and Felix's story received from Wattpad readers when I posted it in it's entirety a decade ago was truly mind-blowing.

5.4 million reads and 84,0000 votes later I have decided to self-publish my works on Kindle eBook.

So, if you are new here and would like to read more, or maybe you are one of my OG supporters who want to add the full book to your collection so you can read and re-read to your heart's content, head on over to Amazon to purchase it.

https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B0D1N8WJRS

"Loved this story...this is just amazing."

"Thank you, Bec. Great writing and lovely setting for an enthralling story. Well done."

"Loved the book, you're so talented! Thank you for sharing this amazing story."

"Lovely story. Although, as I live in Australia, I have often saw images of the Northern Territory on tv, I never thought of going there. Until now. As I read this book, the images that formed in my mind, were so beautiful, that I felt like joining the safari tour. You have a great gift for description, which truly enriches the narrative. Well done. And now, on to your next book. Cheers."

"Brilliant!! Snorting with laughter one minute, then goosebumps and sniffling with a bloody big lump in my throat the next, WOW thanks for a great read!!"

"Truly, truly good. Was not expecting the ending though. But it is apt. Simply beautiful story."