02~His Marriage

Sanjana felt something fishy when Nikhil didn't attend her call , he said he will be back in two days but it'd been a week.

To divert her mind, she went to the mall where she met one of Nikhil's friends who informed her that Nikhil returned this morning.

Sanjana is happy yet confused. If he's back why didn't he inform her or answer her calls? Is everything okay?

Her eyes fell on the watch store , she bought a watch for him . She also purchased some gifts for his mother. She knew that his mother hated her , but isn't aware of the reason.

His family expected her to be a housewife and when Nikhil asked her about it , she felt disappointed. She didn't expect this from Nikhil.
They had an argument over it , But Nikhil convinced her eventhough they didn't make a decision regarding it.

"Nikhilllll..." Sanjana entered his flat . 

Nikhil didn't expect Sanjana here , Sanjana's eyes fell on her who stood besides Nikhil like she owned him.

" Hi Sanjana.." Nikhil greeted her awkwardly.

Sanjana felt immense pain in her heart as her eyes fell on the photo frame hanging on the wall.

She swallowed her lump as she eyed the nuptial chain around her neck.

She felt like standing on the fire , as NIKHIL'S WIFE glared at her with hate.

She expected Nikhil to say something, how could he cheat on her?

" What the hell Nikhil?" Sanjana yelled at him angrily as tears welled up in her eyes. Her chest felt heavy as Nikhil approached her.

" Sanju , I had no choice. Just trust me. I will divorce Janani and let's marry." He said genuinely.

But Sanjana couldn't accept the fact that the man she loved married some other girl.

" I asked her to stop this marriage, my parents tricked me and she couldn't stop it either. But just wait for ten days. My parents won't be here after that , then we can marry after I divorce her." He said and wiped away her tears.

Sanjana's eyes fell on Janani  who tried hard to control her tears. She felt bad for Janani. But her love for Nikhil blinded her ethics.' If Janani said no , everything would be fine.' That's the only thought in her mind.

Nikhil's mother who just came from shopping didn't expect her.

" Are you mad Nikhil? Are you still in contact with this homewrecker ?" His mom's words shattered her.

" Stop it mom. She didn't even knew I'm married. It's because of you I'm married to this girl. Sanjana's the girl I desired to marry. You spoiled my life by tricking me into marrying this illiterate girl."

Janani ran inside the room , unable to control her sobs. Sanjana didn't notice anything.

' Homewrecker.' The term shook her , she didn't even hear Nikhil's words.

Reality striked her. She's a homewrecker like his mother said. How could she even think of marrying him standing infront of his wife? She really felt bad for Janani and felt ashamed of herself for even thinking about Nikhil now.

She wiped away her tears and lifted her head only to meet the gaze of his mother.

She couldn't stay there , his mother's gaze made her
vulnerable.

She just ran away from there and took fast breaths as she reached downstairs.

Never in her life she faced these kinds of situation, she felt betrayed , exposed , ashamed and what not.

Nikhil stormed inside his room angrily.  Janani's tear stricken face irritated him.

He glared at her , his eyes held hate as he held her shoulders. She winced in pain as he pulled her closer .

" Just Sign the papers and get the hell out of my life." He said as he pushed her.

" You could have stopped the marriage. I'm an orphan , I couldn't stop it , because my uncle wanted to get ride of me . But you could have..." Before she could complete he kicked her bags on the floor and stormed out..

It's true, he could have stopped if he was little adamant. But the reputation of his family seemed important at that time and when his mother blackmailed him he didn't have any option but to marry the girl they chose.

Ignoring his mother, he took his car key to meet Sanjana and make her understand his situation.
...................................................

Hai cuties , hope you like it..Do support this story by clicking on the star button and by your precious comments..

Share it with your friends and do follow me for more updates..

Stay safe and take care ❤️

With love ,
             Magizhini.