01 ~ Her Love

Sanjana glanced at her reflection in the mirror. As she felt satisfied by her look , she took her phone and took some selfies.

" Sanjana..." Her mother glared at her as she entered her room.

" Why is he here?" Her mother asked angrily.

" Maa , I love him. " Sanjana said with a smile , her cheeks flushed at the mere thought of him.

" He's not the one for you Sanju..He will never go against his mother. She's a greedy woman. You cannot live there." Her mother tried to make her understand.

" Maa please, I have heard enough. I'm not marrying his mother. I'm marrying Nikhil. " She said through gritted teeth.

" Life is not a fairytale Sanjana, to say ' They lived happily ever after '
Nikhil is a great guy , but his mother is very greedy. You couldn't live there with her. It's not just you and him. It's  also your family and his family. This wouldn't end good."

" Maa..."

" Look Sanjana, I'm not forcing you but just think about it. I heard his mother added his profile in a matrimony site.

This is the first time he came here and it should be the last." Her mother left the room .

Sanjana sighed in relief, but she didn't expect Nikhil's mother to do something like this without Nikhil's knowledge.

She felt bad for Nikhil , she gave him a smile which he returned.

" I'm sorry.." She muttered as she held his hands.

" It's okay , let's go." He said and she nodded.

They went to the wedding reception of Nikhil's classmate who is Sanjana's senior.

As they reached the wedding hall , Sanjana is awestruck by the decorations.

Sanjana got excited as she met her friends, Nikhil made his way towards his friends.

Nikhil couldn't take his eyes off Sanjana. The peach soft silk saree and the contrast blouse suited her , everytime she pouted or twisted her lips , he couldn't control the urge to kiss her.

Sanjana never allowed him to kiss her, she always maintained distance between them.

Nikhil couldn't resist anymore. He kept staring at her and when Sanjana felt his gaze , her eyes met with his . He waved his phone infront of her and made his way towards the parking.

" I'll be waiting near the parking."

Sanjana blushed by his antics, but she's confused by his text. She excused herself from her friends and followed him amidst their teasing.

Indrajith glanced at his phone with disbelief.

" I'm here maa.." He didn't even let his mother speak.

" It's your sister's wedding Inder..Come soon." His mother disconnected the call.

He parked his car as he made his way towards the hall.

" I'm unable to control myself.." Nikhil placed his lips on hers , his hands held her waist tightly .

Sanjana didn't expect it from him , Before she could react , they heard footsteps and Nikhil separated from her.

Sanjana's widened eyes didn't affect him. She felt a piercing gaze, when she lifted her head she saw a man who walked away with disgust on his face. Sanjana felt disgusted and exposed.

Indrajith walked away from them with disgust. He's not against love , but the way they behaved in the parking lot offended him. The only thing he felt there is vulgarity.

" He's no one Sanju.. Don't worry.." Nikhil tried to cup her cheeks. But she pushed him away.

Nikhil lost his cool.

" What's your problem Sanjana ? It's just a kiss ! Why are you behaving like I raped you or something?" He asked angrily as he pinned her to the wall.

" JUST A KISS? You didn't ask my permission Nikhil , you didn't even care if I'm comfortable or not. You behaved like some... " She paused for few seconds.

" Did you notice his gaze? He looked at me with disgust. I felt exposed, never in my life I felt like this , weak and ashamed."

She pushed him away as she took fast steps towards the hall.

" I'm sorry Sanjana, my mother is forcing me to marry the girl she chose and I'm ...I didn't think about your situation. "

Sanjana let out a sarcastic smile.

" So you knew that your mother created a profile for you in the matrimony site ." Her words dipped in sarcasm.

" That's not a big issue , They can't make me do anything without my wish . And I wish to spend my life with you." He said and it soothed her.

" Ok , You can go now. I will come after sometime." Nikhil said and Sanjana glared at him.

" If my family comes to know about this , we are screwed up." She glared at him and entered the hall.

Indrajith's eyes fell on Nikhil , and when his eyes fell on Sanjana who was already seated with her friends, a flicker of disdain passed through his eyes.

Sanjana's eyes widened in suprise when her parents attended the reception.

Her heart raced when Indrajith welcomed them with a smile .

' Will he tell them about what he saw back there?'

Even though Sanjana wasn't pleased with Nikhil , she couldn't hate him. At the same time, she felt her heart ache when a stranger's face held disgust by looking at her. She felt ashamed of herself.

Sanjana went with her parents , she received a text from Nikhil informing her that he's going to his hometown as his grandmother is ill and will return after two days.

...................................................

Hai cuties , hope you like it..Do support this story by clicking on the star button and by your precious comments..

Share it with your friends and do follow me for more updates..

And I'm tired of saying again and again but if you have an idea of unfollowing me , then please don't follow. It hurts and demotivates me. From 696 to 690 in three days. I don't know what's wrong..

Stay safe and take care ❤️

With love ,
             Magizhini.