Chapter 21

Two days later

"So" sofia said as the last customer left from the store "will you tell me about what happened with Cristiano now?" She smirked looking at me
"Its not that much" i giggled shyly as we sat down on the chairs in the shoe section
"Carla!" She exclaimed laughing "Cristiano Ronaldo, yeah, the gorgeous Real Madrid star, asked for your number! How is this not a big deal!?" She said "just start from the beginning, how did you meet him?"!
"Okay.. Well when i went to the Barcelona game a few days ago, I was walking with Lionel down to the locker rooms so Neymar could see Manny and also to meet the rest of the team, then we saw him, he introduced himself, was charming as hell! I thought i was gonna collapse, oh then lionel stopped it" i giggled. She looked at me in amazement.

"So basically, you were with Lionel Messi on your way to see Neymar jr Who you have a child with, and the rest of the Barcelona team, when Cristiano Ronaldo, started to flirt with you... Carla! How are you still breathing right now what the hell?! I would have literally fainted!" She exclaimed
"My life has suddenly got crazy i guess" i laughed
"Understatement.. Then what happened after? How did you get his number?"
"The whole team and their families went to some fancy club after the game, i got invited too, at about midnight i met Cristiano at the bar and we started talking" i shrugged. She raised her eyebrows, she could tell i was hiding something
"Carla.. Ive known you for ten years.. Please dont tell me you think i cant tell when your keeping secrets" she laughed
"Well then when i said i had to go he asked for my number.." She out her hand on her hip and continued to look at me "and then he kissed me" i said quietly
"Oh my gosh!!" She screamed "This is crazy! You kissed Cristiano Ronaldo!?"

She began to freak out and jump around. I giggled shyly, i had never seen my friend this excited about something before and it wasnt even about her. "Shh! Youre the only one I've told so far though, promise me you wont tell anyone"
"Ooh hang on" she said suddenly calming down "i have a question"
"Go on"
"Whats your family going to say?" She asked. She had a point to be honest, a very good one. I sat back down on the couch and thought "i dont know" i sighed "my dad will be nice, so will adriana i think, but miguel though, there might have a problem"
"Not a fan?"
"Its not just that, he's always been so over protective, especially since the whole thing in Brasil when i was 18"
"Yeah" she sighed "and i guess theres the whole Madrid Barcelona rivalry thing"
"I dont care about that" i laughed "he cant hate cristiano just because he plays for the wrong team, anyway he cant react any worse than he did when he met Neymar"
"I hope not" she laughed "theres no way Cristiano would just sit there like Neymar did, girl you'd have a whole fight to deal with, turst me ive seen what he's like"

i thought to myself about what she said, why did everyone tell me about him like that? "You know, most people i talk to always talk badly of Cristiano, saying he's aragont, self loving and all that but he's not, you know once you actually sit down and talk to him, he's a sweet guy"
"To you maybe, cause you got a pretty face" she laughed "then youre just as nice to look at from behind with that big booty" she giggled
"I admit that was one of the attractions " a voice laughed from behind us, we both spun around to see who it was and stood in the doorway of the store was Cristiano.

"Holy shit" sofia said quietly
"What are you doing here?" I smiled happy to see him
"I didnt want to interrupt you at work" he began to walk towards me "but when i looked through the window you didnt look very busy" he smirked. He bent down and kissed my cheek.
"We don't get many customers in the week" sofia shrugged from the back ground. Cristiano laughed and we both turned to her "hi, im Cristiano, obviously" he smirked holding out his hand. Sofia looked at his hand suspiciously with a small smile on her face "yeah i know about you boy" she said shaking his hand.
"Anyway" he said turning back to me "i was wondering if i could take you out tonight?"
"Id love to" i smiled "well, as long as i can get someone to look after manny"
"Bring him with us!" He smiled "id love to meet the little guy, if thats okay with you?"
"Um yeah okay then"
"Good" he smiled "its a date" he kissed me once more before leaving.