🔥🖤Chapter-43🖤🔥

(Abandened pt-2)

Previous Chapter:-

Everything suddenly went black and Arvi fainted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Chapter:-

Mrs Lee/Kim POV:-

I was so shocked after hearing the words my coco said I never knew that my little babies went through this in such a young age, Arushi called me here saying that

Flashback:-

Arushi- Mom, I am going to tell her the truth...I cannot tolerate her hatred anymore, I am not strong enough of keeping myself away from my little Wifi any longer, I have now suffered much and have also made her surffer a lot! (Crying)

Me- Calm down Ashi, fine we will tell her the truth, I will be there soon! (Cracking voice)

After this I disconnected the call and closed my eyes letting my tears drop seeing the flashbacks from that day infront of my closed eyes, when suddenly I heard a voice behind me

Mr Kim- What happened honey, why are you crying, what did Ashi said?

Me- Will you come with me to support me in revealing the truth!? (Teary eyes)

He slowly nodded being confused and soon we were near the treehouse coco and her dad made earlier, soon a limo stopped in front of us from which came down bts, bp, Arav, Ariv, Ara and Ari...

Mr Kim- What are you all doing here?

Namjoon- Oh we came here following Aarush and Arushi after they rushed behind Arvi as we were tensed about what happened...

We nodded and went up the treehouse but we heard some screams which made us all stop on the door step hearing the words Arvi said, I was scattered into pieces after hearing all her words, I feel shame on myself and more guilty than before...

As coco fainted Aarush quickly picked her up and took her to his car along with Arushi while they gave me a side eye glare, I know after this they all will hate me but it was not my real intentions, I will clear everything to everyone...

×End of Flashback×

Now we were all in the Palace in Arvi's room waiting for her to wake up, I was about to go near her but suddenly Ara stopped me by standing in front of me and said...

Ara- How can you still roam any near to her, don't you feel ashamed of your doings? Are you really that much stone hearted? Is this why you gave us shelter to throw us into that dark hole of lusty monsters! Our little princess made us forget all those painful memories and kept it all inside herself, she literally was just a mere 4-5 year old child who knew nothing about this cruel world, and keeping her life on bet she saved her elder siblings who could do nothing for her even after holding powers! (Crying)

Ari- How could you do that, we loved you as our own mother...Especially this little girl lying infront of you, she used to love you all with her whole heart as her own family, still...still you threw her in a lion's cave are you seriously a mother!? (Crying)

Me- I-i didn't knew i-it! I didn't wanted to do anything like that, I was forced! (Tears flowing down)

Everyone got silent and looked at me suddenly we heard Arvi groaning as she started to gain her consciousness, she slowly got up and sat on the bed then she stared at me with emotionless eyes before saying