🔥🖤 Chapter-2🖤🔥

(RETURNING TO KOREA)

Hello I am here again with a new chapter so let's start!!!!!!!!.......
*********************************************

Previous chapter:-

After hearing to Ashu & Ashi's words Mrs Lee became sad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present chapter:-

In LA:-

In the same evening (Thursday):-

Ariv POV:-

Here we are in our car going to our personal airport to get inside our private jet to take off to Korea and as you all know we are very famous I mean Arvi is not revealed but we ex Arvi are soo all of us are wearing masks and yeah after we left from Korea we did kept eyes on Mrs Lee and her children but didn't ever contacted each other nor they, tomorrow only she messaged Arvi after 14 years, so I was thinking she contacted us after 14 years why as i was in my thoughts..... Suddenly someone shouted my name.....

Ari POV:-

As we were sitting inside our car on our way to our personal airport i saw Ariv oppa thinking something very deeply so I called him 3 to 4 times but he didn't listened then I shouted his name.....

Others POV:-

We saw Ariv/oppa/dudy thinking something then Ari/Nuni called him but he didn't answer so she shouted and he flinched and answered.....

Ari- ARIV OPPA!!!!!!!.....

Ariv- (flinched) hu-...huh...wh-wha...t...happend

Ari- Nothing but what were you thinking so deeply???

Ariv- Ohh nothing I was thinking that why Mrs Lee contacted us so suddenly and even called us their???

Ara- Your right oppa I also thought the same that why she is calling us there after 14 years???

Arav- Hmm that's a lil sus!!

Arvi- Dudies, Nunies don't you remember that she have a boyfriend and I guess she's gonna tell us about that only or (calmly)..... more worst she's gonna tell us about her marriage with her boyfriend (she said in a dark voice which sent shivers to everyone)

Arav- Yes, how can we forget about that.....lets see what happens?

Everyone- Hmm

(BTW there outfits)

Arav:-

Ariv:-

Ariv:-