"Ah..."

Seon Ahyeon exclaimed with a mysterious face and suddenly answered with a shout.

"I-I already knew, so it's okay. I-I'm ready."

"What?"

'What are you talking about?'

Seon Ahyeon muttered with an embarrassed expression.

"I-I already saw all those posts before the filming. A-As I kept looking, it kept coming out..."

"..."

That's why he looked so gloomy when I met him on the day of the shoot.

At that time, public opinion was not as bad as it is now, so isn't that kind of comment normally kept out of the surface of the Internet?

Perhaps Seon Ahyeon, who wasn't very familiar with the Internet, had looked into everything without knowing the extent.

'How far did you search?'

I felt like he'd been looking at the ridiculous bullshitting posts where there were only abusive comments about idols all day long.

Seon Ahyeon continued to speak as if he was making excuses.

"I-I knew this would happen someday. I-I'm ready. I-It's okay. I-I'm used to it."

"Is that so?"

"Y-Yes!"

Seon Ahyeon nodded quickly, but I was secretly disturbed.

'When he said he was used to it, it seemed he was talking about being criticized for his stuttering.'

I had thought about it for a long time, but it was clear that he had tasted hell in peer relationships. Teenagers these days are scary.

I clicked my tongue inwardly.

"Don't worry, it won't last long. If we do well on stage, it will disappear again."

"I-Is that so?"

"Yes, it's a survival program."

It was always like that with those cheap bastards. The reality is sh*tty, so it's fun to curse at someone you can bite on the Internet.

If another celebrity became a hot topic, they would move on.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I might get cursed at from tomorrow onwards."

"Huh? N-No...! Y-You didn't do anything wrong..."

"You didn't do anything wrong either."

"..."

When Seon Ahyeon got flustered and closed his mouth, Keun Sejin answered instead.

"So what you want to say to Ahyeon is 'Don't take insults for granted', right? Kya~ Isn't Moondae too cool? If I were a viewer, I'd already bought stocks."

"Yeah, that's right."

"Wow, this doesn't work anymore?."

Keun Sejin laughed and rolled around the bed. Gold 1, who was using the lower bed, was terrified but gave words of encouragement to the team members.

"Stop it, you crazy punk! The bed is going to collapse! ...Yes, let's just work hard. Let's do our best for this performance!"

"Let's do it!"

The constant effort to somehow sublimate the situation into motivation raised the mood in the bedroom. A friendly atmosphere was vigorously incited.

And Kim Raebin, who had been keeping his mouth closed, muttered in a small voice.