"Mine For The Night,"

Nightmare Freddy x Male! Reader Smut

"Relax," He breathed out onto your neck, the heat making you shiver slightly. "The less you squirm, the less it'll hurt." He continued, his sharp claws grazing your skin, leaving small, but still noticable trails of red down it. He pressed his muzzle into the nape of your neck, running his tongue along your collarbone. "You're mine for tonight," He growled, pressing his lips to your neck and kissing you roughly, holding your wrists down as he did.
You took a sharp inhale as he did this, your face flushing red as you hadn't expected him to have started so early when you had agreed to spend the night with him. "F-Freddy~" You moaned, shivering as he would bite the side of your neck with his sharp canines, leaving a bleeding mark once he released you. He licked the blood from your neck, a growling purr rising in his throat as you were fully submitting to him.
"Good boy,~" He praised you, moving over top of you with his shaft just in your line of view. Seeing how your face went completely red at the sight, he chuckled at you and lifted your chin so you were looking at him. "Oh, don't worry darling~ We'll make it fit.~"
You only blushed harder, nodding slowly as he moved backwards slightly onto his knees, pushing you back down onto your back, spreading your legs in the process. "Now you'll have to try not to squirm, darling~ The preparation can hurt you if you move around too much." He warned, though the smirk on his face told you that he wouldn't mind inflicting a little pain on you anyways.
"What do you mea—" You couldn't finish your sentence as he pushed a finger into your anus, his claw slipping inside you almost effortlessly due to your arousal and you being loose. You gripped the bed tightly with how far he was pushing into you, trying not to move so he wouldn't tear your intenstines with his claw. "Freddy...~" You groaned, his name being the only word you could manage to say with the weird feeling of his finger in your rectum. You could only gasp softly as he added a second finger in, biting your lip harshly to keep yourself from moaning. You could hear him chuckle as he leaned forward again, still moving his fingers around your insides as he pressed his lips to your neck again, his primal, predatory instincts kicking in and causing him to bite you once more, which only further added to your pained pleasure. Only when he pulled his fingers out did you realize how much he had stretched you, and only when he pressed his shaft into you did you realize how necessary that was. You swear you didn't mean to whimper like that, but hearing you do so only turned the bear on even more. With his teeth still sunk into your bloodied neck, Freddy gave a predatory growl, holding you down both with his jaws and with his hands holding down your wrists. You could only manage to move your hips, and even that was difficult. You panted sharply, your mind whirling with the thought of what came next as he would start off slowly thrusting into you, almost painfully slow. You moved around the best you could, as much as possible with his grip holding your neck and arms down. He only bit harder for a moment, before letting go and leaning up to your ear, "Beg me for it, sweetheart~ Show me how much you want it,~" He purred, eyes sharp.
You whimpered at those words, panting heavier. "Please... Harder~" You whimpered, moaning softly as he pushed in deeper.
"Mm, you gotta do better than that," He said as he ran his tongue over your neck roughly. "You know what I want~" He continued in a low, growl-like purr.
"Please, harder~ Master~" You whined, your face heating up as you spoke those words. "Go harder..~"
Freddy purred in response, growing more rough with each thrust into you. "You're mine~" He'd growl in your ear, sending pleasant shivers down your spine. "Never forget it~"