Candace can't remember if any man could ever kiss her like he did. The sweet taste of that coffee flavored candy on his tongue had made kissing him even more delightful. Last night she made herself come as dreaming about him, with the image of that flavor on his lips. She came quicker than ever and she is been wondering about that if he can make her come easily again, like he'd done in that storage. There is one way to learn it and she is here for that.

"Carlos!" She hears the woman calling someone. So his name is Carlos. Candace feels her temper increasing. Another footsteps sounds increase from the hallway and a tall man appears at the corner. He stumbles on his tracks for a split second and his eyes travel on her body, then her face. His expression changes from indifference to surprise. Then he gets closer to Candace and greets her. "Hi."

She looks at the young man with disappointment. She didn't expect to see another stranger in this little candy shop. Seriously, how many people work here?!

The young man still waits for her answer with a crock smile. She greets him back, tries to hide her disappointment. "Hi."

"How can I help you?" He asks politely as his eyes travel on her face warmly.

"I want.." She didn't have time to think an answer and tells the first thing that comes to her mind. "I want coffee candies."

"Well, we have three...no, two types of coffee flavored candies." He signs the showcase near the desk.

She didn't even look at the ones he showed her. "I want the round shaped ones. The ones with sticks."

"I am afraid we don't have them. I mean, right now." He blinks his eyes for a second, suprised. "Have you ever come here before?"

Then it strikes her. She couldn't perceive it that night in those steamy minutes as her stranger pounding into her pussy relentlessly. They had accidentally broken a candy bowl which was probably full of those coffee flavored candies.

Candace sees there is no choise other than telling the truth. "Oh, yes. I have been here last week."

"Oh. Sad." He murmures with a smile. "So, which one do you prefer now?" He asks as clicking a little steel tongs.

Candace looks at the show case and replies. "I want the diamond cut ones. Umm..and that truffs look delightful."

He nods and picks a bag from the shelf, starts to fill it with the candies. Candace starts to scrutinize his tall frame. He wears a skinny white shirt with blue jeans. His arms are muscled but not as muscled as someone else...She can predict how his broad chest looks even under the apron he wears on. She always finds the man sexy as hell who wears apron and can carry it with masculinity. This one, for sure, can carry it on that muscled chest deservedly.

"So, you liked the neighbourhood?" Carlos asks casually not looking at her face.

She surprised by his question but she knows that the people in this country are warm hearted. "Um, yeah."

"I hope you'll like the neighbors, too." This time he looks at her and smiles. Candace realizes how charming his smile is just now. Her mind is still not here completely and she can't get why is he asking it. She could be a day trip tourist here.

"The neighbors?"

He chuckles at her suprised face. "Sorry. Actually, I have seen you before." Then he continues to fill the paper bag.

Her heart starts pounding at the maximum rage. He had seen her with him? It would be horrible if he says...Oh, I had seen you after my colleague fucked your brains out.

"When...exactly?" She asks with a confused voice.

"We are neighbors in the same building." He explains before she produces alternative scenarios, makes her relieved.