Chapter Four:Day 2 of the island exam

It has now been 2 days since we started the island exam,nothing important has happened except for the fact that the purple haired tyrant of class C is pulling some strings behind the scenes.

He tried to make a deal with Katsuragi which went something like this:

"What do you think about this deal baldy? Hurry it up so we don't get seen"

It was midnight when everyone was asleep, two people were seen in the forest talking? More like negotiating with each other, Ryuuen wanted to hurry up with the deal as to not get caught, quite dangerous of him to go this far just to win the test.

"I wouldn't take the deal if I were you katsuragi..." I have been following them to see where this goes, without them knowing of course.

Wouldn't anyone find it odd as 2 leaders of separate classes are walking together like friends? In a special exam nonetheless.

Both were initially surprised when I just came in like that, ryuuen was probably more angry than surprised.

"Why the hell is HE here?!" He shouted angrily, it was most likely due to the fact that I stopped his plan of expelling the hot head of class D: Sudo Ken.

(Flashback start)

I had initially mapped out every area in campus which doesn't have any cameras, I did this so I can buy my own microcamera and hide them in each of those areas.

And who woulda guessed, someone tried to use underhanded methods in one of those areas, seems like my plans worked as expected.

After I got the camera footage I kept the camera there just in case something else happens there.

Class B's little angel tried to help class D by putting up posters nearly everywhere on campus to look for anyone who has evidence of the attack or sudo and the 3 class C students.

I hadn't come up to them since I didn't find it necessary to go and just give them the evidence for free, I waited till the day of the trial and snuck close to the student council's door,I overheard a bit of the conversation and turns out they had some evidence which was only a picture.

I decided enough was enough and I opened the door and went in.

"H-hey you can't just barge in here! Can't you knock first?!" A purple haired childish looking girl was shouting at me, this was who I assumed to be Tachibana senpai from class 3A.

"I have evidence which would help end this case." I looked at all the people in the room and evaluated them.

Class D's side:
Sudo Ken:the one who caused all this trouble to happen, a basketball club member and an extreme hotheaded, mostly an idiot in academics but is physically fit.

Horikita Suzune:the black haired girl who radiates an aura of superiority over everyone, is right now the weakest looking one in the room as she is looking down and sweating,most likely due to the fact that her brother is here, she most likely fears him or idolises him too much to even look him in the eye. Has enormous potential but it's locked away due to her superiority complex.

Chabashira sae: class D's homeroom teacher, looks like she doesn't even want to be in this room, she acts as though she doesn't care about her students but from my perspective,she definitely cares about how her students perform as every teacher does, I assume she also wants to get to class A as much as Horikita suzune,they also look quite alike.

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka:the average Joe of class D,his eyes may tell you that he doesn't care enough about this case to have a plan, but he sure does,he's most likely using horikita as the "lawyer" in this hearing,as to avoid suspicion that he's not average whatsoever.