ཐིGodsཋྀ

Börja om från början

*There is a difference between a deity and a spirit guide:

Deity: The word deity means "divine nature", a supernatural being considered to be sacred and worthy of worship due to having authority over the universe, nature or human life.

Spirit guide: an entity that remains as a discarnate to act as a guide or protector to a living individual.Some spirit guides live as energy, in the cosmic realm, or as light beings, which are very high level spirit guides.

------------------------

*Deity/God

Slenderman is perhaps the most comprehensible of the Great Old Ones, which isn't saying much. While violating the laws of the universe as all the Great Old Ones do, Slenderman resembles mankind the most in both visage and behavior. Beholding Him for more than a few seconds total insanity. Perhaps what we see is just a small visible fragment of a much larger being beyond our comprehension.

My understanding is that there is a "core" of each deity, whatever it always has in common with itself. For Slenderman, this core concept maybe is fear, paranoia and terror.

I do not think that gods are entirely of human creation. Gods are bigger and older and more eldritch than we are. But the characters in our myths and the images on our altars are of human creation. So while Slenderman is a human idea, the entity is not.

Deities that were considered dangerous and evil have treated their devotees like their own children so He may act differently depending on what thought-form he acts as.

---------------------------

*Spirit guide

But the question is, as we have talked in previous chapters, can He be a protector? My answer is why not? Spirit guides help our spirit, our innermost essence, to evolve in certain directions.

They can be subtle, sending signs and synchronicities. You may see things related to them, repeated numbers, or even see them in your dreams etc. Omens such as bugs or symbols are also frequent (so in our case the ⦻).

Spirit guides, I believe, can have unlimited shapes and forms. A spirit guide could just as easily be a soft gust of air, as it could be a full-blown godly being. Even you rhigher self, it's not a distinct spirit-based version of you; rather, it's the part of you that's strongly connected to the divine and can easily see past many of the earthly things that can stand in the way of divine reasoning. (Anything can simply jump in to help your spirit guide team, maybe even offer some sort of divine intervention.) There are so many possibilities! Remember, you can have more than one spirit guide!

*Mythical Spirit Guides

You might be wondering, But He is not real? Is there anything spiritual "real" according to modern society? You could argue that souls aren't "real" or gods aren't "real". It's truly about what you believe. A spirit guide that comes to you in your dreams in the form of a faceless creature isn't any less real than the next person's guardian angel. Also keep in mind it's possible that spirit guides have no "real form" but take on an appearance that may speak to you in a deep and profound way.

Even Fae has been told to become guide to humans, as to why they may choose to look out for a human or at least assist them in some way, they simply ake interest in them. (I include this here because there is a theory that Slenderman is Fae.

So who is the one to say that Slenderman hasn't become a spirit guide to some?

Use your instincts! If you feel the Slenderman's intentions are bad, you don't have to work with Him. Maybe you've had a fascination with Him for years. Maybe He has come to you in your dream to help you or talk to you about your life, then He is your guide.

Perhaps He has been with you all along, watching you during the hardest times of your childhood, teenage years and even adulthood.

*Guides teach lessons, perhaps these are connected to Him: caring for forests, healing from past trauma etc.

If you think and read about him on a daily basis or perhaps spread his word, that is why this particular spirit guide chose you.

ᓚᘏᗢ- In my opinion he acts as a spirit guide more than a deity. I have been dreaming of Him and feeling his energy around me for quite some time, how is it that He never hurt me? How is it He is always watching but never taking action? Why is it that i remember Him since my childhood? And i have talked with others that felt the same. Take this theory into consideration.

𓆩⚝𓆪 more information: https://www.reddit.com/r/Slender_Man/comments/vh7kc/slender_man_is_a_god/ , http://www.faeryreiki.com/working-with-the-fae/ , https://lonerwolf.com/spirit-guides/ , https://otherworldlyoracle.com/mythical-totems-spirit-guides/ and https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/types-of-spirit-guides

⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺