24: Brave New World

Start from the beginning

"Then what happened?" Damon questioned trying to figure out what triggered Eliana's abilities.

"I went into the bathroom to throw some cold water onto my face. That's when I looked in the mirror and saw her. She looked so much like Elena." Eliana said finally looking into Damon's eyes as he noticed how tired she looked.

"You saw Katherine." Damon said as Eliana nodded.

"She said I was the perfect combination just like Novalie... Beauty, Brains, and Bravery. That that was a problem for her." Eliana said as she went back to looking anywhere but Damon's eyes. "She said she wouldn't kill me yet because... First she needed me to lure someone to Mystic Falls so that she can plead a deal. Said that she'd be in contact with me." She added as Damon took in every piece of information.

"She was about to walk out and leave me there but... But something made her turn back. She said I had vampire blood in my system... That it was perfect. Then she simply placed my hand on her temple and I fell into a dark hole. I felt everything she had felt for over 500 years." Eliana said as her eyes started to water. "It's like I could feel what she felt." She added as Damon took a hold of her hand.

"Eliana." Damon said getting Eliana to look at him. "The reason you could feel her emotions and... And also feel mine is because you're a psychic. Which is probably a reason why you went down when the device went off. That witch we spoke to in Georgia, Bree, she told me you were to be the next powerful psychic. How did Katherine trigger your abilities? I have no clue but I will find out." He said as Eliana shook her head.

"This is to much Damon. I don't want to invade people's mind but I don't know how to control it. Like right now I can hear your thoughts and feel what you feel." Eliana said as Damon nodded and understood her.

"We will get you through this Eli. I promise you." Damon said before pulling the young girl into a tight hug.

Eliana walked into the hospital with shades on and earphones blocking out the noise

Eliana walked into the hospital with shades on and earphones blocking out the noise. She didn't want to run into anybody and accidentally hear their thoughts. Therefore she took precaution and played some music in her ear. She entered her best friend's room and sent her a smile as Caroline looked at her in confusion.

"Eliana? What are you doing here? You can't be here!" Caroline stated as veins appeared underneath her eyes.

The newborn vampire was about to lose control as she caught a whiff of Eliana's blood. Luckily, Eliana was in direct sunlight coming from the window so Caroline couldn't attack.

"Caroline." Eliana stated as she noticed her best friend's state.

"Stay back. I don't want to hurt you but... But your blood is driving me crazy." Caroline said as Eliana quickly brought out her cellphone. "No don't call anybody please. Just... Just help me out." She said as her best friend froze looking at her.