Blue cigarette smoke

I fade away like cigarette smoke.
I fade away the moment it's blown.
For those lying lips of yours haunt me at night, make my blood simmer just like the lit end of a cigarette, growing smaller and smaller with each passing moment.
I curse at you and those lying lips as I stare at my wall, taking a deep breath, wondering what could I have done for it to be different.
But I know the mistake is not mine, for your lying lips are at fault, for they fooled me into believing I'm worth something. For those lying hips of yours that sat on my lap and those devious hands that made me hold you tightly. For those small smiles you would throw at me when you thought I wasn't looking.
It's all you fault - I think to myself as I take a drag from my blue cigarette, staring at the dark wall. The smoke smell bad, but it is the only solace I have left in the dead of night.
I fade away like cigarette smoke.
I drift by as the days pass and make no stops as I stare at life from afar.
I think of your lying lips sometimes and those devious hips, but I know it's for the better in the end.
For just like Achilles made Patroclus’s heart bleed you tried to do the same.
Except your attempt was futile
For I knew form the beginning that those lips were the ones of a liar.