31

(I didnt bother editing this so if u see any major errors call me out so i can correct it) 

"After mine and Shinobu's relationship went public, a week later, Obanai and Mitsuri's relationship also became public," Giyuu said, a little annoyed, as he watched Sabito undergo his physiotherapy. "So, you're jealous?" Sabito asked. "No, what? Why?" Giyuu replied, with a hint of offense. "No offense, but you sound mad," Sabito remarked as Giyuu sighed. "No, Sabito... I'm just annoyed that everything is happening so fast... I don't think I can handle this," Giyuu said as Sabito looked at him, his eyes widened.

"Now I understand," he said and got up. "What?" Giyuu asked. "You're the problem," he said coldly. "Me? The problem?" Giyuu scoffed. "Yeah, you're the problem, Giyuu. You're being foolish. That girl, Shinobu, loves you, and you both shared this intense past life together which was left unfulfilled. Same with Mitsuri and Obanai. Everything is going well for them now, but look at you! You're still struggling!" he yelled.

 "You tell me, Sabito! I loved Shinobu a hundred years ago. I don't even know what the situation was back then and how I felt. Right now, I'm just forcing myself to love someone because the Giyuu from a hundred years ago loved her!" Sabito swung his hand and slapped him. "Then why the hell did you propose to her, huh? Mitsuri doesn't love you! Okay?! She does not! You are a red flag, wasting Kocho's time!" he said as Giyuu held his cheek.

 "Sabito, you're crossing the line—" Sabito interrupted him. "I have to cross the line, otherwise nothing will penetrate your head! You and that chef, Obanai, have lost your minds!" he said and stormed out of the room, leaving Giyuu behind.

-------------------------------------------

On the set, Shinobu and Rengoku were deeply immersed in their scene, their chemistry evident with every line they exchanged. The atmosphere was filled with creativity as the cameras diligently captured their every move. "But Aiko—" Rengoku said his line as Shinobu interrupted him "No Yuki-san I can't love you back!" she said her lines. 

Then, suddenly dark clouds covered the sky, and rain began to fall. At first, it was just a sprinkle, but soon, it turned into a heavy downpour, catching everyone off guard as everyone started picking up expensive equipment away from water. 

Shinobu halted, surprised by the sudden rainfall. But before she could react, Rengoku acted swiftly. He removed his jacket and dashed to her side, and covered her to shield her from the rain.

"Rengoku-san, what are you doing?" Shinobu exclaimed, her voice barely audible over the sound of the rain.

"I've got you covered, Shinobu. Can't let you get drenched now, can we?" Rengoku replied with a sweet smile. Grateful for his gesture, Shinobu smiled and leaned into him. "Thank you, Rengoku-san," Shinobu whispered, her gratitude evident in her voice. "It's my pleasure, Shinobu. Just doing what any man would do," Rengoku replied, his tone humble yet sincere.

Little did they know that this would be recorded by someone on the set and leaked to the internet creating headlines.

------

"What the fuck?" Shinobu muttered under her breath as she stared at the scandalous headline splashed across the tabloids. Her heart raced as she read the words, her face plastered next to that of actor Kyojuro Rengoku, with accusations of infidelity swirling around them.

With trembling hands, she reached for her phone, her fingers fumbling as she scrolled through a barrage of messages. Among them was one from Giyuu, her boyfriend, his message terse and filled with disbelief.

Shinobu wasted no time. She dialed Giyuu's number, her heart pounding in her chest as she waited for him to pick up.

"Shinobu? What's going on?" Giyuu's voice was calm, but she could hear the concern laced beneath his words.

"Giyuu!" Shinobu's voice wavered with emotion. "It's fake, I know, but how did we get into this situation?" Giyuu said as she sighed in relief. 

Giyuu remained composed, his tone steady. "how did this happen?"

Shinobu took a deep breath, trying to calm her racing thoughts. "It was raining, and he was protecting me because I had makeup on," she explained, her voice tinged with frustration. "But now, it's all over the tabloids, and I don't know what to do."

Giyuu listened in silence, absorbing her words. After a moment, he spoke again. "What are you going to do now? How will you deal with this?"

Shinobu felt a wave of uncertainty wash over her. The weight of the situation hung heavy on her shoulders, and she knew that she needed to tread carefully. "I don't know," she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper. "But I'll find a way. Don't worry."

Giyuu's reassurance was a balm to her frayed nerves. "I trust you, Shinobu," he said softly. "We'll get through this together." She smiled "I love you Giyuu" she said as Giyuu took a while to respond as if he was hesitating "I...I love you too" he said and cut the call. She didnt think much and immediately got ready to meet her manager. 

---------------

@Mitsuri_Kanroji  

@Iguro_Obanai we look so good! collection from @Adidas_Japan!

Liked by 3,200,00 others 

Comments: 

@Iguro_Obanai: 🖤
->Liked by the Creator 

@Adidas_Japan: its giving Batman and Hello kitty<3
->@Mitsuri_Kanorji: omg yesss!!! 

@userif838383: Good way to announce ur relationship ngl 

@user290813: bro the fuck?

@user9229: i hate this, bring back Giyuu 

@user0292: idk what do people want when Giyuu was dating Mitsuri people were saying giyuushino better now they hating LIKE WHATS UR PROBLEM 

@user23: OMG THEY LOOK SO CUTEEEE