Kagaya Ubuyashiki gazed earnestly at Giyuu, the famous singer, a man who had no idea of his heroic past

Kagaya Ubuyashiki gazed earnestly at Giyuu, the famous singer, a man who had no idea of his heroic past. He took a deep breath and began to weave the tale of a life hidden behind the spotlight.

"Giyuu" Kagaya Ubuyashiki started, "you were once a Hashira, a revered group of demon slayers tasked with defending humanity against the relentless threat of demons. The Hashira were the pillars of our organization, each specializing in a different Breathing Style, a martial art that allowed them to combat demons with supernatural abilities.

There were several Hashira, each a master of their respective Breathing Style. Among them were Shinobu Kocho, the Insect Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku, the Flame Hashira, and Gyomei Himejima, the Stone Hashira, to name a few. You, Giyuu, were the Water Hashira, renowned for your exceptional skill in the Water Breathing Style.

The Water Breathing Style is characterized by its fluid, adaptable nature, much like the element itself. Its techniques are known for their precision and grace, making it a formidable choice in battles against demons. You mastered this style and wielded it with grace and strength, earning your place among the Hashira. You even created 11th form which was exceptional.

The Hashira were the strongest demon slayers of their time. They were humanity's last line of defense against the ruthless demons, who sought to plunge the world into darkness. The Hashira's dedication and unwavering resolve made them the protectors of countless lives.

Muzan Kibutsuji, the Demon King, was the ultimate adversary. He was the source of all demons and possessed unimaginable powers. His defeat was an arduous task that required the combined efforts of the Hashira. You, Giyuu, played a pivotal role in this monumental battle.

You and Tanjiro fought him bravely, Tanjiro's sister Nezuko had turned into a demon which is why he wanted to turn her back into a human and kill Muzan to avenge his family. You had done a lot for him, you fought for him, accepted him when no one accepted him and you saved him from getting killed multiple times.

You were the sole standing Hashira after a fierce encounter with Muzan. The resilience you showed, even when faced with insurmountable odds, was extraordinary. Your unwavering dedication and your mastery of the Water Breathing Style allowed you to hold your ground, buying precious time for others to join the fight.

Muzan Kibutsuji was eventually defeated through the collective efforts of the Hashira, and your contribution was crucial to this victory. It was a momentous triumph for humanity, as Muzan's demise marked the beginning of a new era, one where demons no longer posed an imminent threat.

As for me, Kagaya Ubuyashiki, I was the head of the Demon Slayer Corps, the organization that oversaw the Hashira and their noble mission. I recognized your extraordinary talents and had the honor of working alongside you and other Hashira to protect the world from demons.

Giyuu, your past as a Hashira is a testament to your strength, sacrifice, and dedication. The visions you've been experiencing are fragments of your heroic journey. Embrace these memories, for they are the essence of your noble spirit. You were not just a singer; you were a hero who helped safeguard humanity from the darkest of threats."