18

"I remember now," Shinobu exclaimed, her fingers tightly gripping the fabric of her skirt. "I remember everything!" She declared, frustration evident as she tugged at strands of her hair. "But why now..." Her voice trailed off into a whimper, her gaze pleading as it settled on Kagaya.

"Shinobu, you were destined to meet me and remember everything," Kagaya stated calmly, his presence a reassuring anchor. "Oyakata-sama..." she uttered, her eyes welling up with tears.

"Don't blame yourself, Kocho. I want you to fix everything because you are meant to be with Giyuu, and Obanai is meant to be with Mitsuri," Kagaya said, a gentle smile playing on his lips. Despite her internal conflict, Shinobu's heart began to find solace in his words.

"But..." she began, only to be interrupted by Kagaya once more. "I know, not immediately. Take your time," he assured her, the weight of his wisdom calming her inner turmoil. Shinobu couldn't help but smile through her teary eyes.

"Thank you so much, Oyakata-sama. I owe you one," she expressed her gratitude, a sense of indebtedness lingering in her tone.

"Don't worry, Kocho. Now, you must go," Kagaya urged, his voice carrying a gentle urgency. And just like that, she absorbed the weight of newfound knowledge, the pieces of her destiny falling into place, leaving her with a profound sense of purpose.

-----------------------------------------

"Giyuu, your cat just vomited on my bed!" Sabito yelled at Giyuu, who was casually sipping wine. "Oh, looks like father like son," he taunted. "What do you mean? I didn't vomit on your bed," Giyuu retorted. "Yet! You know that your body can't handle alcohol, and you're trying to be oversmart and dramatic by drinking it every day and vomiting it out in the toilet!" Sabito exposed him. "Well, this is my coping mechanism," Giyuu said proudly.

"Giyuu, try to understand! You should be happy that Obanai and Mitsuri finally found some connection!" Sabito advised. "But I lo-" Sabito interrupted him with a slap across the face. "Remember something? Yeah! Stop being immature and get your ass up; we are taking a month break from concerts," Sabito declared. "Stop acting like you're my mom," Giyuu retorted, ruffling with his ponytail. "You need one, bitch!" Sabito said, removing his bedsheets and throwing them at Giyuu. "SABITO, WHAT THE FUCK!" Giyuu yelled. "Deserved, hahaha. Now get up," Sabito laughed.

"God, when will you both learn to shut the fuck up when I am in a meeting!" Makomo yelled. "It's his fault," Giyuu pointed at Sabito. "Of course, if it isn't the most wannabe manliest person I have ever seen," Makomo taunted, hurting Sabito's pride. "Makomo... I love you; that's why I ain't doing anything," Sabito said. "Sure," Makomo rolled her eyes.

"Let's go out for dinner," Giyuu suggested. "Yeah, but go take a shower; you look like shit," Sabito advised. "You have so many problems with me!" Giyuu yelled, walking away. "Is he on his periods?" Makomo said. "Men don't menstruate," Sabito said in a duh voice. "Haha, say that one more time in public, and we're canceled," Makomo said, pulling his collar close to her. "You look so cute when you're angry, Momo," Sabito said, pinching her cheeks. "Sabito, stop it!" Makomo said, blushing.

"Don't ever call me that again." "What? Oh, Momo?" "Yeah." "No thanks, Momo," Sabito replied. Makomo sighed at his response. "Well, let's wait for Giyuu," she said, picking up Giyuu's cat.

-------------

@Sabito_Yuji & @Makomo_Urokodaki 

Liked By Mitsuri_Kanroji and 89,000,000 others

no need for a child when you have this thing

Comments: 

@Makomo_Urokodaki: yes girls this is your Giyuu who cant even get ready properly 

>@Giyuu_Tomioka: why? 

@user29923: AW THIS IS SO CUTE AND WHOLESOME 

@User022: bruh i need Sabito and Makomo in my life rn

@user1293: I guess he still hasnt moved on yet 
>@usero2o3: yeah agreed 
>@user923: he looks so tired omg :(

@user0220: they act like a married couple and Giyuu is their child lmao 
>Liked by Giyuu_Tomioka 
>@user919:
GIYUU NOTICED YOU OMG 
>@sueru:bro is blessed